9 Hastings St, Mendon, MA 01756 Map · Phone number

About Mendon Greenhouse & Florist

We love to first meet our wedding couples and have them share their visions with us. From there, we put it into flowers!

Follow Mendon Greenhouse & Florist on

img0108
img0110

21 Reviews for Mendon Greenhouse & Florist

Meghan · Married on 07/06/2018

Colleen was AMAZING! She went above and beyond for my wedding. I knew nothing about flowers going into this. She not only assisted my choices, but also explained her rationales to me as we went along. My flowers were everything I never knew I wanted! Thanks to Colleen's aesthetic sense and excellent taste, my wedding decorations were perfect.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2017

Colleen did an amazing job on our flowers, i could not have asked for any better! She made me feel at ease throughout the whole process and was wonderful to work with. The pricing was definitely reasonable and i would highly recommend Mendon Greenhouse!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

ruth · Married on 10/08/2017

I just have one word to describe Colleen....TREMENDOUS!
    From the minute I met her, I knew I had made the right decision to have her be the florist for my wedding.
    Her personality truly reflects the beautiful flowers with which she works with everyday. It's hard to determine whether the flowers are beautiful because she is or she's beautiful because the flowers and their natural beauty have rubbed off on her.
    She was and absolute joy to work with and was extremely receptive to the vision that I had and the flowers I had in mind and as the resident expert, recommended flowers I didn't know existed but was exactly what I wanted. She was very mindful of my budget and chose flowers strategically for greatest impact.
    Her floral arrangements for the wedding completely took my breath away as her creation became the visual manifestation of the beauty and magnitude of the day.
    Thank you Colleen!

Ruth Rios

Sent on 10/17/2017

Award

Mendon Greenhouse & Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 68.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 166.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,231.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 9 Hastings St Mendon, 01756 See on map
    Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM, Saturday, 9AM to 5PM, Sunday Noon to 5 PM (10-5 May, June, and December)