12559 Nine Mile Rd., South Lyon, MI 48178 Map · Phone number

About Memory Makers

Memory Makers was founded over 30 years ago in South Lyon, Michigan. a full service event design production and floral design company. From floor to ceiling, wall to wall, any space can be transformed to produce any theme imaginable. We ensure all aspects of the event are well taken care of with a vision that will help create your fairy tale event like no one else. Since our inception, Memory Makers has been dedicated to putting the right people, processes, and best practices in place to ensure that our clients receive superior value and the highest quality product. All of us at Memory Makers understand that serving the needs of our clients is the key to our success as individuals and as a company. We look forward to developing a long-lasting relationship with each and every client.

ipad 100
82c0261bbf19ca65 1452594856242 bridal bouquet 2 1
5453073788802392058654608178n

2 Reviews for Memory Makers

Silvia · Married on 05/04/2013

Maggie is great!! Her linens were beautiful, and I loved that she had more than just a white chair cover to offer. Her price was very competative, and she even put out my place cards, table numbers, and favors without charging extra!! She helped to make my wedding beautiful and unique!! THANK YOU MAGGIE!

Sent on 05/06/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2010

Maggie from Memory Makers in South Lyon, did SO much for us!! I really didn't know how she was going to get it all done! I met with her to go over the color and style of our Chair Covers...but found out that she also did Flowers, and rents wedding iteam! I was so excited to have her apart of our wedding, she knew the type of person I was from meeting me, and did everything just how I liked it! We had a 10/10/10 wedding and our colors were Red, Black, Silver and White! I wanted red Gerbera Daisies, that other vendors were telling me not to do.....but with Maggie, anything was possible! She did such a great job, and the reception hall looked beautiful and perfect! The flowers were perfect, the tables and chairs were amazing, all the candles stayed lite that I was concerned about! The men's flowers were all labled so there was no confusion, and the mom's flowers were just perfect!! I would HIGHLY Recommend Maggie from Memory Makers!! She worked well with all of our vendors, and knew just the look we wanted!! Thank you SO very Much!!

David and Nicole!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Memory Makers FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Setup
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Lanterns, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• 12559 Nine Mile Rd. South Lyon, 48178 See on map