Boise, ID 83713 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Memory Lane Photography

My name is Jennifer and I'm a local photographer specializing in outdoor, natural light photography. Since I shoot primarily outdoors and on location, this provides great opportunities for my clients to choose their own location - whether it be a park, along the Boise Greenbelt, or their own backyards. I will come to you!

I also specialize in wedding photography. I shoot both indoor and outdoor weddings, at any location. My basic fee includes a consultation, and several tiers of coverage (pre-ceremony, ceremony, post-ceremony, and reception). I provide all high-resolution digital images to my clients on CD/DVDs, along with a copyright release, for their own printing. I'm not a fan of locking people into specific and overpriced printing packages. I feel it's a better deal to just hand over the images and let the clients print as much and as often as they desire.

Feel free to contact me to discuss pricing. I look forward to working with you!

$1,000 - 4 hours / $1,400 - 6 hours / $1,800 - 8 hours

Jenn

(208) 841-0037

Follow Memory Lane Photography on

18 Reviews for Memory Lane Photography

• Julie

Julie · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Of all the things that went wrong on my wedding day the pictures taken by Jennifer Cafferty of Memory Lane Photography was not one of them. She was on time and very flexible when the timeline of my wedding fell apart. She was open to all of my ideas and went out of her way to be creative and find ways to make the vision I had a reality. All I have now are memories and the photos taken by Jennifer to remember this day. When I think about that day I remember everything that went wrong. However, when I see the photos of that day I remember all the love I felt for my husband and children. Jennifer was able to bring out the love, beauty, romance, and personality of our special day. I highly recommend Memory Lane Photography for the professionalism, value, quality, and Jennifer's personable approach.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Darian · Married on 10/07/2017

Jennifer was incredible to work with and was just as enthusiastic about our big day as we were. She took all of my preferences and incorporated them and made our photos look amazing! We were so pleased with our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Brian · Married on 07/30/2016

Jennifer was great! Very accommodating and creative. Would recommend to anybody.

Sent on 11/28/2016