Boise, ID 83713 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Memory Lane Photography

My name is Jennifer and I'm a local photographer specializing in outdoor, natural light photography. Since I shoot primarily outdoors and on location, this provides great opportunities for my clients to choose their own location - whether it be a park, along the Boise Greenbelt, or their own backyards. I will come to you!

I also specialize in wedding photography. I shoot both indoor and outdoor weddings, at any location. My basic fee includes a consultation, and several tiers of coverage (pre-ceremony, ceremony, post-ceremony, and reception). I provide all high-resolution digital images to my clients on CD/DVDs, along with a copyright release, for their own printing. I'm not a fan of locking people into specific and overpriced printing packages. I feel it's a better deal to just hand over the images and let the clients print as much and as often as they desire.

Feel free to contact me to discuss pricing. I look forward to working with you!

$1,000 - 4 hours / $1,400 - 6 hours / $1,800 - 8 hours

Jenn

(208) 841-0037

Follow Memory Lane Photography on

18 Reviews for Memory Lane Photography

Darian · Married on 10/07/2017

Jennifer was incredible to work with and was just as enthusiastic about our big day as we were. She took all of my preferences and incorporated them and made our photos look amazing! We were so pleased with our engagement and wedding photos.

Brian · Married on 07/30/2016

Jennifer was great! Very accommodating and creative. Would recommend to anybody.

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2016

We loved our wedding pictures! They really captured the day.

Memory Lane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs