N7405 West Bend RD, Theresa, WI 53091 Map · Phone number

About Memoriesintimes

If you want to make your event stand out, call on us. At MemoriesinTimes, we consider it an honor to provide our photo booth services for your special occasion.A young team with degrees in business management, we will provide friendly, energetic service which will add to the life of your party. From the product, which is photos, to the customer service aspect you can count on superior results all the way around.

As the newer photo booth team in the area, we have the newest equipment that is available. You can depend on our team and our equipment to make your event stand out. Whether you need our services for a birthday party or a wedding or even a corporate event, your event will be the talk of the community when you use our photo booth services.

Follow Memoriesintimes on

photowithtransperentbackground 1
img016201 m
img0642 m
master 0073 m
photowithtransperentbackground 1
img016201 m

2 Reviews for Memoriesintimes

Very professional and courteous. Their booth was nice looking and there were no issues with using it. We received many compliments and the booth was a hit! It was a last minute addition to the wedding and they were very flexible. I would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Mark · Married on 08/16/2012

I hired this service for a party I had and they’ve done a really great job for me. The photo booth was really nice and the props were clean. It really spiced up our party as well as kept the memories. I couldn’t be happier and I will be sure to use them again if the opportunity arrives. Two thumbs up.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Memoriesintimes FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• N7405 West Bend RD Theresa, 53091 See on map