Gilbert, AZ 85296 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Memories Through Time

Mike and Amanda Howard are the husband and wife team who own and run Memories Through Time. Married nearly ten years, we love weddings and getting the opportunity to shoot and witness one of the most important days in a couple’s life together.

Hiring Amanda to photograph your wedding will ensure that all the important moments of your day are captured. We edit our work to look true to life and don’t use trendy fads that will date your images.

Hiring Mike to film your wedding will tell the entire story of your day that includes all the moments you missed and those you'll want to relive for years to come.
We strive to capture the full emotions and excitement of your day in an unobtrusive way that will allow every moment to naturally unfold.

Follow Memories Through Time on

header slideshow 2copyv

• Videos 1

39 Reviews for Memories Through Time

Misty · Married on 07/16/2016

There are no words for how amazing Mike and Amanda are! They flew to New York to capture our special day and we could not be happier with everything they have done. From the engagement photos to the wedding photos, it was all perfect and captured our personalities in every shot. I can not wait to create an entire wall dedicated to the amazing work of these two photographers expressing my love for my husband.

Sharon · Married on 03/12/2016

Amanda was the photographer for our wedding and engagement session. She did an amazing job!! Amanda captured every moment of our day perfectly. We love each photo so much!! She also made sure she took all of our "must have" photos. We got our photos back very quickly too!! Amanda is great and I would choose her again in a heart beat!

Veronica · Married on 11/28/2015

Amanda is great! She shot our engagement photos and we loved them so much that we asked her to take our wedding photos! She is very easy to work with and responds to emails quickly. She answered all our questions/requests. As a bride, you are so stressed the months before your wedding. Amanda made me feel at ease due to her experience, professionalism, and pre-wedding prep/meetings. We loved our wedding photos, and our family still can't stop talking about what a wonderful job she did. If I ever need professional photos taken in the future I will definitely be calling her! :)

Memories Through Time FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,075.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Wedding Perfect by CLD
    Wedding Perfect by CLD Wedding Invitations

Memories Through Time offers incredible photography and videography services throughout Arizona and nationwide. They are professional, affordable, and a wonderful team to work with. They would be a great choice if you are looking for vendors that will capture exactly what you need for your wedding or event!

• Nicole Arend Weddings & Events
    Nicole Arend Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about Memories Through Time! I met Amanda when a bride had booked her for her wedding in Flagstaff. After that wedding I knew I had to work with Amanda again! I was lucky enough to have both Amanda and Mike fly to Hawaii to capture my wedding! I will always continue to use Memories Through Time for my clients as well as personal use!

• Nicole Arend Weddings & Events