40 DeWitt Rd., Sutton, MA 01590 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 79
  • Deals 1

About Memories in High Def

Memories in High Def is a professional video company located in Central MA. We film weddings and events using a series of different high end cameras that fit the needs of our clients. We aim to try and capture a cinematic look that is artistic and resembles the look of film in a digital world.

Memories in High Def is run by the husband and wife team of Sean and Anne Cusick.

Sean P. Cusick is an award winning cinematographer who specializes in telling wedding stories on film. Sean holds a BA degree from Boston College, and has been filming weddings and events professionally for over 10 years.

Sean films all over New England and the world and edits out of his home studio in Sutton, MA. His wife Anne handles all bookings and can be reached either at (508)865-5463, or apcusick@gmail.com. Please feel free to email, call or leave your info on our contact us page.

We love what we do and it shows!

• David Anthony Media

Photos 74 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

18 Reviews for Memories in High Def

Janine · Married on 02/17/2017

When we started looking into videographers for our wedding, Sean and Anne came highly recommended to us by my friend. Sean and Anne were able to film both my husband getting ready in Fairhaven, and myself getting ready at my parents house in Raynham (about 35 minutes apart). They captured everything beautifully, half of the time with me forgetting they were even there! When we watched our wedding video on our one year anniversary, it was so nice to see things that we missed at our wedding and to relive special moments for us. The best part was having the “Sneak Peek” video sent to use less than 24 hours after the wedding! We were able to view and share this link with our family and friends. Sean and Anne captured a truly magical, winter wonderland wedding for us and we are so grateful for their time, editing, and promptness when it came to celebrating our day.

Sent on 04/02/2018

We loved working with Sean and Anne. They were very easy to talk and working with them was stress free. They reassured us with all our concerns and worries on the day of the wedding. He got all the shots that we asked for. He worked well with our photographer.
    When Sean was filming us throughout the day I didn't notice he was there. Sometimes I would look to see where he was in the room. He was not distraction at all. I also loved that he doesn’t use those big bright lights while taking video during the reception. I always thought those were so distracting.
    Sean truly captured the moments that my husband and I love to relive. We have gotten so many complements from family and friends on our videos. My husband was against hiring a videographer but when he saw the finished product he admitted it was the right choice and he agreed it was worth every penny.

Thanks again Sean and Anne.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Memories in High Def's reply:

Thanks guys! It was a pleasure capturing your day. I hope my movie gives you much happiness over the years! Wish you both all the best!
    Sean

Sonia · Married on 08/17/2013

I cannot say enough about Sean and Anne Cusick, but I'm going to try!

When we booked them they were awesome to talk to, realistic but professional, but what really got me were the samples on their website. We ended up going with the most expensive package, and I think it was worth every penny!!! With it we got, a next day highlight reel, flip cameras for the bridal party, and a ton of awesome stuff! There are no hidden costs, and it has everything you could ever ask for.

On the day of our wedding they caught every moment during the preparations, ceremony, and reception, while managing to be social and making everyone laugh. When the next day highlight was put on facebook every single person who saw it told me they cried because it was so beautiful, even my mom who didn't even cry on the day of the wedding!! I was in awe at the amazing shots they got of things that I didn't even know could look so good! And honestly, they caught a bunch of stuff that I didn't even notice the day of. They even had my dress outside with a tree as a backdrop that looked so surreal people thought it was edited in! Honestly, I think the wedding may be more beautiful in the video than it actually was, which is nice because the wedding only lasts one night, but the DVD will be around forever haha!

They really made an impact on me and my family, people cannot stop talking about them! After seeing the highlights everyone has already agreed to having a viewing party to watch the DVD's when we get them.

We cannot thank Sean and Anne enough! Their work was breathtaking and we could not have asked for a better pair! Perfect perfect perfect!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Memories in High Def FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Memories in High Def 1
    Free additional dvd copy!
    Mention wedding wire, and receive an extra copy of you wedding film on DVD

• 40 DeWitt Rd. Sutton, 01590 See on map