About Memories Gown Preservation

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Memories Gown Preservation on

13 Reviews for Memories Gown Preservation

3.9

It was a very easy process! Got my dress and accessories back within a week and it looks fantastic. I love how the box is see through in the front so I can see my dress.

Profile Picture Robin, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
1.0

Not happy at all with the way my dress looks. It is smushed in the box and wrinkled together as the company used their ribbon to wrap around the waste. It looks hideous.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
1.1

On Feb. 6, I opened my daughter's "preserved" gown as it was to be worn in another wedding. It had been less than a year since it was "preserved". To my surprise, the dress had been damaged at their facility. Of course, companies probably figure you aren't going to open the box, so why tell the customer they ruined the dress. This was a one of a kind dress from Essense of Australia. I notified the company that something hot came in contact with the dress and it was actually melted in one area and beads that were hand sewn on had been pulled in many spots. In the beginning they were willing to work with me. Now, total silence. I went to a local tailor who gave a very, very fair estimate of $85-$150 to repair the damage. Unfortunately, the front of the dress will have to be shortened by 1 1/2 inches, which means if anyone else wears it, they will have to be short or add lace around the bottom to get some of the length back, which would take away from the original look of the dress. I noticed that they deleted my review and I'm sure this one will disappear, too. I can't even tell my daughter what they did to her dream dress. We are heartsick about this. Another dress had to be ordered online because there isn't time to go to a bridal shop and get another dress in time. We had not anticipated this added expense. When my other daughter tried on the dress, it was a perfect fit. My daughters are often mistaken for twins and their body shapes are identical. All I was asking for was to be compensated for the repairs and the cost of cleaning and boxing the dress. I don't think I was being unreasonable. Unless and until I am compensated for their negligence, all I can do is continue to write a bad review that will stick, tell all of our friends and perhaps hit social media. I am so disappointed.

Profile Picture User6970791, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1414100229511 memories wedding photo 1proof
220x220 sq 1414100283998 memories wedding photo 2proof

1 VIDEO

5747 Glenmont Drive, Houston, TX 77081   See On Map
866-492-4696 (phone) 713-592-0672 (fax)
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm CST