4414 Green Briar Way, Seaford, DE 19973 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Video In Progress
  • Creative East Films
  • J. Turner Films
  • Mixon Studios

7 Reviews for Memories Forever

Amy · Married on 09/17/2011

During the wedding planning stages I did not think that it was necessary to have a wedding video. While at a friends house they mentioned their wedding video and how nice it was. We watched the DVD and at that point I was sold...I knew then that we had to have a videographer! I went to several wedding expo's and saw other videographers' work but it did not compare to my friend's video which was done by Memories Forever. I was in touch with Steve and was able to book him for the wedding. Steve and Lisa were professional and easy to work with. They were all over the place wedding day taking footage of the event. We are excited to see the finished product in a few months. I'm sure the video will be something that we will watch several times over the years to come!

Sent on 10/07/2011

R · Married on 10/10/2009

Basically, in addition to all the hard work on the amazing editing and voice-over narration in the video, Memories Forever did exactly what I'd hoped: captured moments that I would have never otherwise been able to see or moments that, in the hustle and bustle of the day, would have too easily been forgotten or overlooked without the video. To say that it was worth it would be a vast understatement!

Sent on 05/10/2010

Susan · Married on 06/27/2009

Steve, Thank you so much for providing us with such a beautiful video of our wedding! We have watched it numerous times. You so incredibly captured the most important event (to date) in our lives and we could not be more pleased!

Sent on 05/09/2010

Award

• Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection Wedding DJs

Over the years I have had a chance to work with a great many Videographers...and can honestly say that the folks at Memories Forever stand out as being at the top of their profession. I saw first-hand how eager to please they were. Arrived on time, were extremely professional and courteous...and most importantly took amazing footage without being obtrusive to the newlyweds and their guests. If you are searching for a company to take great video of your reception, and who are super easy to get along with, please take the time to visit their site and read their reviews. You will be glad that you did. Steve Moody - Owner Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection - 2009 International DJ Of The Year

• Andrew Nock Photography Wedding Photographers

Being wedding photographers it is really important to us that the wedding day be about what is best for the bride and groom and sharing those same values is something that we look for in fellow professionals. That is a value that we have in common with Memories Forever Video. Not only does Steve deliver quality work he is very courteous to work with and we believe provides the couple with a great video. Andrew and Kim Nock

• Rob Korb Photography Wedding Photographers

Highly recommend! I've worked with Memories Forever on numerous occasions and can't speak about them more highly! Excellent work!

• 4414 Green Briar Way Seaford, 19973 See on map
    Location of (Memories Forever)