New Bern, New Bern, NC 28562 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000

About Memorable Occasions by Sharon

Memorable Occasions by Sharon is a wedding planning company based out of New Bern, North Carolina. Founder and planner Sharon Goodson Stroupe offers several packages to choose from that will suit most any need and budget. Whether you want every detail of your big day professionally handled or just the necessities, Sharon is happy will ensure you have an amazing experience and an event you and your guests will remember forever.

Memorable Occasions by Sharon plans all wedding types, from civil, military, and religious or non-religious weddings to cultural, eco-friendly, or destination events. She is also welcomes double weddings if you and a close friend or family member wish to celebrate together. Sharon has a dedicated team of four planners, and provides event design and full planning partial planning, or day-of coordination options. They handle budget analysis, guest lists, timelines, and to-do lists, and can also provide vendor referrals if desired.

Follow Memorable Occasions by Sharon on

Other couples have also viewed

• Moments In Time Wedding and Event Planning
Event designs
robyneannephoto

3 Reviews for Memorable Occasions by Sharon

Katey · Married on 05/06/2017

Sharon was very helpful planning my wedding from another state. She is experience in her trade and a true southern lady.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Megan · Married on 05/14/2016

Sharon did a wonderful job as our wedding planner. She was so quick to step in a take care of things, especially during a time that can get to be stressful. Sharon was always there to help, take care of arrangements, speak with our vendors and put so much focus on even the smallest of details. Thanks to Sharon our wedding went perfectly.. fun and beautiful!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot thank the wonderful women of Memorable Occasions by Sharon enough for directing our wedding. It was an absolutely beautiful event that my husband and I will treasure forever. With having a wedding on the coast I knew the possibility of rain could occur, however, there was the threat of a hurricane the weekend of our wedding. Leigh Ann and Sharon did everything in their power to keep me and my family calm. As we were not sure what the weather was going to end up doing we moved everything inside to be safe last minute. As stressful and hardworking as I know it was, they pulled everything off beautifully. These ladies are extremely dedicated and motivated in their work and it definitely showed on our wedding night. I am forever grateful a magnificent job well done! I HIGHLY recommend you hire Memorable Occasions for your wedding planning. Not only do they do an excellent job, but they are the absolute sweetest women I am now lucky to call family!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Memorable Occasions by Sharon FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Always Faithful Wedding Service Wedding Officiants

What can I say about Memorable Occasions by Sharon? She is awesome! Sharon is very friendly which automatically makes you feel at ease. Sharon is very organized and does what it takes to make the wedding go off without a hitch. I highly recommend Sharon and her staff! You will not regret it!

• My Travel Agent Travel Agents

Sharon will make your occasion memorable. Sharon is a talented event planner. Her personalized service will give your wedding those extra special touches that make it unforgetable. She will listen to the bride and groom and make it their wedding day. With her style, expertise and contacts she can direct a couple to stay in budget. Don't forget to ask Sharon to help with your engagement party, showers and the rehearsal dinner. Now that you are engaged... your first call is to Memorable Occasions by Sharon

• New Bern New Bern, NC, 28562 See on map
    Location of (Memorable Occasions by Sharon)