Griffith, IN 46319 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Memorable Moments, Event Planning Service

Welcome to Memorable Moments Event Planning Service.

My Name is Vikki, Owner and Lead Planner of Memorable Moments, Event Planning Service. I started this service based upon my shear enjoyment and natural ability to plan and create events. I've learned, the best way to be successful, is by doing things that you simply love to do, and planning definitely tops the charts for myself. I've been planning on a personal level for over ten years. I was recently credited with certification as a Wedding and Event Planner through the US Career Institute and currently continuing to advance my studies in the field of planning through American Academy of Wedding Professionals. However, that's not only what makes me qualified to facilitate your event. I love working with people and helping them take a vague idea and develop that idea into an immaculate event. Just like any designer, I must be able to tap into what your idea of spectacular is, and I believe strongly that Memorable Moments can do just that. So please contact us today so we can help "Ensure Your Social Success".

Sit Back, Relax, and Let Memorable Moments Do the Work

Why Choose Memorable Moments

Memorable Moments Event Planning Service prides itself on creating flawless events customized to your dreams specifications. Our attention to detail, creativity, and vision combined with our professionalism, and demand for excellence can make your day no less than spectacular.

No matter the event, we will cater to meet your needs and budget with a variety of packages to choose from. Our commitment to your special occasion is to make that one day your Memorable Moment.

Visit us online:

WeddingCake
logoidea
RoseBride

Memorable Moments, Event Planning Service FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Memorable Moments, Event Planning Service 1
    Free Consultation
    Start and end your search for a wedding planner with us. Memorable Moments is now offering your first consultation with us free! We understand that you want to find a planner that is going to fit you and be able to translate your ideas into a spectacular event. So take full advantage of this offer, we are confident that after speaking with our skilled planner, you will want us to create your next Memorable Moment.

• Griffith, 46319 See on map