Ramsey, NJ 07446 Map · Phone number

About Memorable Events

Memorable Events specializes in "Wedding Day Coordination," but also offers full and partial service as well as hourly consultations. We're here to meet your needs and budget. If you have already selected your vendors and now you're 4-6 months away from your wedding date, that's where our service starts. Our new "Homestretch Package" provides expert, organized consulting, will help you with all the "administrative work" and is reasonably priced to ensure a memorable event! At Memorable Events, we don't believe in "running your show." It's your special day, and we're there to carry out your plan. You may retain us for as many or as few of the services as you require. The real value in working with Memorable Events will become apparent as the wedding day approaches and you feel relaxed and have more time to enjoy with your fiancé and family. Also ask about our Destination Wedding services and helping you plan your wedding weekend events! For more information about our services, contact us today for your complimentary initial consultation. Inquire about how you can qualify for a complimentary budget analysis or wedding planning calendar!

scan0008
christinajasonswedding009
Sheraton Crossroads - Mahwah, NJ
Outdoor area for picture taking
Sheraton Crossroads - Mahwah, NJ Outdoor area for picture taking
scan0008
christinajasonswedding009

9 Reviews for Memorable Events

Cindy · Married on 10/23/2010

Toni was hired for the "Final Stretch" as she calls it. We found her to be essential to our weddings. Toni was hired for both my daughter's weddings- four months apart! Toni took over making sure each and every vendor was doing his or her job. She had valuable ideas and ran the rehearsal competently and unobtrusively. When there was a crisis, she was ther to fix it. My daughter had a wedding day dress disaster that Toni fixed with her sewing skills. I can't say enough about how wonderful she is. I highly reccommend Toni. She is fabulous!

Sent on 02/11/2011

Roseanne · Married on 06/06/2010

Toni and the Memorable Events staff were fantastic! They helped to coordinate and pull together the myriad of details that went into making our wedding and reception truly magical. I cannot thank Toni enough for her time, support, creative suggestions and time management preparing for, and on, our special day. Big hugs to a phenomenal wedding planner!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Christina · Married on 08/08/2009

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Toni helped me to create more than I ever could have envisioned on my own. She is professional, has great ideas, and is highly skilled at working with vendors. I enjoyed every minute of my wedding day. stress-free, because I chose to work with Memorable Events.

Sent on 08/25/2009

Award

Memorable Events FAQ

• Excel Entertainment
    Excel Entertainment Wedding Bands

I have worked with Memorable Events on several jobs now. They're very professional and great at what they do!

• My Daughter's Cakes
    My Daughter's Cakes Wedding Cakes

I highly recommend Memorable Events. Toni's experience and creativity always come together to produce the most amazing, seamless events. Toni is a true professional and so wonderful to work with!

• Ariel Music & Events
    Ariel Music & Events Wedding Bands

I have had the pleasure to work with Toni DiLisi of Memorable events many times over the years. The affairs that we did together were always flawless. Not only were the flowers and decorations tasteful and beautiful, but all the vendors worked seamlessly together and the events flowed beautifully! Toni and her team were always able to strike the perfect balance between being involved and stepping out of the way to let the other professionals do what they do best. In a world where many people claim expertise as wedding planners, Toni and Memorable events stand out as REAL pros!

• Ramsey, 07446 See on map