P.O. Box 484, Marlboro, VT 05344 Map · Phone number

About Melissa Reid Photography

My love of photography and weddings came together 8 years ago when I first photographed a wedding at a uniquely Vermont tavern on the village green. The nervous bride getting ready, sneaking peaks out the window to make sure her groom arrived safely. A few family and friends so excited to see the bride they stopped by her room to see her. The moments of anticipation just before walking down the aisle and that instant when the groom first see's the bride. When I looked back at the pictures they told the story from start to finish and I was hooked.

Since then I've photographed weddings in charming New England churches, Cape Cod beaches, New Hampshire apple orchards and Vermont barns. What transcends each beautiful setting is the emotion, the transformation of individuals to a couple and two families to one. That is my joy in photographing weddings...

You've spent hours planning your wedding choosing the details and a setting that best reflect you. You've invited the most important people in your life. Now you want to be there with your friends and family. But most importantly when you look back at the pictures you want to remember that hug your dad gave you just before you walked down the aisle or how your partner looked when you first see each other. If you want your wedding pictures to remind you of how you felt on your wedding day... Email me at melissa@melissareidphoto.com let's make that happen, together.

Follow Melissa Reid Photography on

tom kevin
lindsey josh for web
james doug for web
Melissa Reid Photography
lake george ny getting married putting earings on
abbey chapel mount holyoke groom waiting for bride
the davenport bride getting ready
new rochelle ny bride putting dress on
scott farm brattleboro vt bride getting ready with
kelly jesse dipytch
forty putney road brides same sex walk down aisle
lake george bride and groom aisle
Melissa Reid Photography
dodds country inn classic wedding portrait
naulakha wedding prep dress
Melissa Reid Photography
three stallions inn randolph vt happy bride gettin
Melissa Reid Photography
echo lake inn groom getting ready
new rochelle ny bride putting dress on
scott farm brattleboro vt bride getting ready with
the davenport bride getting ready
Melissa Reid Photography
apple tree inn lenox ma bride waiting before cerem
mountain top inn vows with a view
Melissa Reid Photography
the davenport inside cermony vows
forty putney road brides same sex walk down aisle
Melissa Reid Photography
the davenport wedding first dance
the grafton inn vermont proud parents
Melissa Reid Photography
west monitor vermont wedding venue
Melissa Reid Photography
richmond vt bride and bouquet
westmonitor barn richmond vt mom dad walk bride d
westfield vt glowing groom
Melissa Reid Photography
westminster vermont farm couple in a farm field
Melissa Reid Photography
lenox ma bride and groom first dance
Melissa Reid Photography
saratoga springs ny father daughter dance
Melissa Reid Photography
lake bomoseen park couple in love
Melissa Reid Photography
bomoseen vt weding bouquet copy
bomoseen grange wedding confetti
vermont camp happy couple exchange vows
abbey chapel mount holyoke groom waiting for bride
lake george bride and groom aisle
mountain top inn vows with a view
westmonitor barn richmond vt mom dad walk bride d
vermont camp happy couple exchange vows
Melissa Reid Photography
westminster vermont farm couple in a farm field co
the grafton inn vermont proud parents
d0d0196fe7819ab4 1467139784950 dodds country inn classic wedding portrait

5 Reviews for Melissa Reid Photography

• Q

Megan · Married on 10/04/2008

Melissa is amazing! I had comments from guests asking how she took that photo, or that they hardly knew she was there, but were impressed she was able to get x photo. Plus, she's so nice and was very easy going (which was helpful with my family as they wanted posed shots, which can be a pain in the butt). We chose Melissa not only because we liked her documentary style, but that we would get the photos on a DVD. As a scrapbooker, I wanted to create my own wedding album, and make prints when I wanted them, so this was perfect for me. She also put up a "sneak peak" of some of the wedding photos within a day or two of our wedding. This was on her blog; our families and friends loved that they could see photos so quickly afterwards. I can't recommend Melissa enough. I can't imagine anyone else having photographed our wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2008

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2008

When my husband and I were in the process of choosing a photographer to attend our wedding and capture the ambience of the location and spirit of our guests it was really not a tough decision to make once we met Melissa Reid. Boston was experiencing a hurricane when we drove to Southern Vermont to meet Melissa...did I mention the hurricane? Well, we arrived a bit late to our meeting at the coffee shop and we were nervous that the photographer, Melissa, would be upset with our tardiness. Instead we met the only photographer out of the group we'd already been talking to who immediately began to try and get to know who we were as a couple. Melissa made us comfortable and did not try to push any "extras" on us. Instead we simply sat and got to know her and she got to know us. Throughout the planning of the wedding, Melissa was in consistently in contact with us if we had any questions, responding within the day. Melissa met with us prior to the wedding at our location, The Old Tavern, located in Grafton, Vermont to ensure that she knew the venue, what the lighting would be like and scoped out different areas to take photographs. On the day of our wedding Melissa was right on time and brought a second photographer with her to help her photograph the day! This was a special treat to us, because it allowed Melissa to really take the time to capture photographs of the girls getting ready, pictures of my parents and of my nephew. All the while, the second photographer was spending time with the boys getting ready. Never once that day did I experience any stress and Melissa helped keep things moving along smoothly. Melissa was never obtrusive during the day and when we received our photographs, I didn't even realize she had captured so many special moments! I would HIGHLY recommend her to photograph your wedding day, you'll be very happy!

Sent on 01/20/2009

Claire · Married on 07/20/2008

Melissa and her Assistant Erik were excellent Wedding Photographers. They were very professional, courteous, and helpful on our Wedding Day!! They were very timely, and prepared, and we could not have asked for better pictures!! They even went to the venue before the Wedding to "preview" the area, and see where good shots could be taken. I highly recommend Reid Photography for any family photos anyone would need, and would gladly hire them again if I needed a photographer for another occasion. Thank You for giving us some great photos to enjoy ourselves, and share with family and friends.......you helped preserve our cherished Wedding Memories forever!!

Sent on 01/21/2009

Award

Melissa Reid Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Ensembles For All Occasions at LisaFlute.com
    Ensembles For All Occasions at LisaFlute.com Wedding Musicians

I have so enjoyed working with Melissa! Her gentle style and astute eye capture the mood beautifully, and she has been a very pleasant colleague to cross paths with. I highly recommend Melissa's wedding photography!

• P.O. Box 484 Marlboro, 05344 See on map