33700 MILL CREEK PT, Adel, IA 50003 Map · Phone number

About Melissa Ramsey Artistry

Melissa Ramsey Artistry is a makeup artist based in Adel, Iowa. Melissa, the owner, is a freelance makeup artist who is committed to working with her clients to create the perfect look. Although located in Adel, she serves clients in Des Moines, West Des Moines, Clive, Urbandale, Johnston and surrounding central Iowa towns. Her goal as your makeup artist is to help you achieve your own personal and customized look on your big day. Melissa will give you and your entire bridal party the luxury experience of on-site services in addition to really listening to what you want.

Melissa Ramsey Artistry provides professional makeup services for weddings and other special occasions. This makeup artists can accommodate small groups and large groups of up to 18 people. Melissa offers the following beauty services:

• Consultations

Melissa Ramsey Artistry 4
Melissa Ramsey Artistry 5
  • Brittany

Brittany Harris · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Fall Wedding Makeup!

We hired Melissa to do makeup for my wedding! She did airbrush makeup for myself, and 3 bridesmaids. She was professional, on time, and helpful at the consultation and on the wedding day. At the consultation she helped me figure out my vision, while offering professional advice. On the wedding day, she was able to make each of us the best versions of ourselves, without being over the top. This was my first time wearing airbrush makeup, and it truly did stay on and look amazing all night long. Melissa was fun and professional to work with (at a fair price), and I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Katie

Katie Starcevic · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing, talented, easy to work with, incredible product!

Melissa was the make-up artist for my wedding! She and her colleague Martina did make-up for myself, my 7 bridesmaids and three moms! Words cannot express how extremely impressed not only myself but all of my bridal party was with our make-up! The outcome was absolutely stunning and exactly what we were all looking for! The photos are so beautiful and our make-up stayed on PERFECTLY all night long - through dancing, drinks and sweat my make-up looked as if I had just gotten it done even at the end of the night! The make-up trial was fun and easy! Melissa answered tons of questions and is extremely knowledgeable! She was flexible and so much fun to work with! I would recommend her services to everyone! She does a great job AND she offers make-up lessons!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Melissa Ramsey Artistry 6
    Melissa Ramsey Artistry 7
    Melissa Ramsey Artistry 8
    Melissa Ramsey Artistry 9
    Melissa Ramsey Artistry 10

Rebecca · Married on 04/07/2018

Melissa far exceeded my expectations for a wedding makeup artist. First, the makeup trial was SO enjoyable. She offers makeup lessons as well, and I learned so much about what's best for my features. I didn't actually take a lesson, but I definitely recommend her if you're interested! Second (and most importantly), I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. It's normal for brides to receive a lot of compliments on their looks, but I received jaw-dropping reactions (including myself every time I saw my reflection) and comments for weeks after my wedding. I contribute all of this to Melissa - she did such a fantastic job. She also did the makeup for my mom and bridesmaids - and they all looked stunning as well! Simply talking to her makes it clear how knowledgeable she is in her profession. Thank you so much Melissa!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Melissa Ramsey Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 170.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 190.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists

• 33700 MILL CREEK PT Adel, IA, 50003 See on map