Peoria, AZ 85383 Map · Phone number

About Melissa Moss Makeup

The first thing you should know about me is I love makeup... not surprising right?! I have always loved it. I love the look, the textures and even the soft scent of makeup! What I love most about being a makeup artist is I get to use makeup everyday to help women enhance their beauty and look absolutely stunning on their special day! Making YOU look and feel gorgeous... that is the most rewarding thing for me about my job!!

I love wedding's, and everything that is involved with wedding's, except the stress!!! The day of your wedding or special event should not be stressful! I believe in planning and organizing and stressing about details, before your wedding day. But the day of your wedding, is the day to sit back relax and revel in the unique moments and watch the memories as they unfold! I know how important it is to look and feel beautiful and I will help take that stress away!

jeansmith31 51 413543
christinablog2
christinablog1

31 Reviews for Melissa Moss Makeup

Megan · Married on 04/21/2012

Melissa did an awesome job on my hair and makeup. She was so sweet and did a great job of keeping me calm amidst the mayhem of everyone getting ready for the big day. She listens to what you ask for and delivers it flawlessly. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup that I lost count :). It also really helped that she was willing to come to where I was the day of the wedding instead of me having to go to some salon and fight through traffic. I highly recommend Melissa!!!

Damaris · Married on 03/24/2012

Melissa Moss did an exceptional job! I knew from the beginning that she was going to be the perfect fit for the most memorable day of my life. She was easy to contact and answered any questions I had. For example, I went out shopping for extensions and I was not getting attended by the sales rep, so I called Melissa up right then and she helped me out. She even jumped online and read several of the reviews of the options I had at that moment.

Melissa was very professional, but still had a personal touch. She allowed me to be myself and express what I liked and didn't like. I felt that she got to know me and with that she was able to translate my style and personality into the look of my hair and makeup. I was so, so, so pleased with the results.

I would definitely recommend Melissa. Not only does she have the skill and talent but she also has the heart for brides to look and feel their best for their wedding day.

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2012

Melissa is so amazing!! She is a traveling vendor that will come to you on the day of your wedding to do hair/makeup for you and your bridal party. As I do not live in this area, she allowed me to come to her home for my makeup trial. My makeup on the day of was so great - even better than my trial and lasted all night (even through all of my tears)! She also did hair for my mom and 2 of my bridesmaids. She completly understands brides and the emotions they go through on their wedding day - and is so comforting. The price is very reasonable and well worth it!!

Melissa Moss Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No