Crofton, MD 21114 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Melissa Manzione Photography

Melissa Manzione is a boutique wedding photographer primairly serving Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. Melissa is also available for national and international travel. Melissa characterizes herself as a photojournalistic photographer; capturing the emotions of your day as they unfold.

A note from Melissa:

When I first fell in love with photography I was amazed by the things I started noticing in my every day life. I see textures, colors, light and imperfections. Imperfections that become perfection through my lens.

My photography style is simple. I like to capture you, being you. I shoot in mostly natural light and strive to capture life as it happens. I look for the little moments that you might miss if you blink and capture them with my lens. The breath between a kiss, the smile on a brand new Mom's face as her 7lb little boy smiles at her for the first time, the tear welling in a groom's eyes as his bride walks down the aisle. Capturing the perfect image makes my heart happy and keeps me coming back for more.

I treat every client as a friend and strive to connect with you in a way that will keep us in touch long after your event. I want to know the ins and outs of your love story, and preserve it for years to come with my images.

I believe in love because I am loved. I am loved by the most amazing friends and family a girl could ask for; and I am loved by an amazing husband that forces me to reach for the stars and celebrates me every single day.

I cry at every single wedding I shoot. There's just something about witnessing the love, excitement and anticipation of one of the most memorable days in my clients lives that absolutely moves me.

Thank you for being here. If you like what you see nearly as much as I love what I do, we should talk!

35 Reviews for Melissa Manzione Photography

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Loved, loved, loved working with Melissa! She was professional, personable, and most importantly patient with my entire bridal party (more so the groomsmen who didn't love the idea of standing for pictures when they could be enjoying cocktail hour!). I don't love the idea of lots of attention or a camera in my face all day, but Melissa calmly coached me through each part of the day and through each picture making me feel unbelievably confident and beautiful - when I look back at the pictures now I can't thank her enough for what a difference that made! My husband and I could not be happier with the end result, especially all the pictures that we weren't posing for - her ability to capture some of our true emotion that day will be something we cherish forever. Can't recommend her enough - you will 100% not regret it!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Sheree · Married on 10/11/2014

We loved working with Melissa! We met Melissa when we shot our engagement session in downtown Annapolis. We immediately connected with her. We were so happy with our engagement photos. The day of our wedding, Melissa and her second photographer, Anna, came to our venue on the Eastern Shore. They captured our special day perfectly and made everyone feel super comfortable. We're so happy with our pictures from the wedding and people rave about how gorgeous the photos are! We'd highly recommend Melissa!!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2014

Melissa is the absolute sweetest and best photographer to work with! She is so friendly and attentive, it's like she is an old friend who is there to celebrate with you. All of my friends and family commented how amazing and professional she was, and what an absolute treat she was to work with. And then you get the pictures back and it is clear how unbelievably talented she is!!

We did our engagement pictures with Melissa in Old Town Alexandria. She had mapped out a route of us to take pictures in a variety of beautiful spots, and the pictures were amazing!! She was also very flexible, and willing to stop anywhere or take any pictures I requested without hesitation! She also knew when to make us laugh, and when to zoom in for the romantic shots, to get a wide range. We did our engagement pictures in the fall, and it turned out to be a freakishly cold day, but she never complained once. And we got so many compliments on the pictures!!

The wedding pictures were no different! She took so many pictures, and captured every second of the day perfectly! When I look at the pictures, it is so easy to re-live the day, and it makes me so incredibly happy. It was rainy on the wedding day but Melissa had already been to the venue and scoped out different locations we could take pictures so it wouldn't be so windy. And I loved the location even better than where we had originally thought!

Melissa goes above & beyond to make sure that you have absolutely breathtaking, exciting & extremely remarkable photos that are in every way unique to you & your event. She is responsive, creative, patient, gives great direction, and is organized.I can't recommend Melissa enough!

Sent on 02/20/2015