Pike Road, AL 36064 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Melissa Kendall Floral Designs

Kendall Floral Designs specializes in creating one of a kind

floral arrangements that are unique to your personality and taste.

We desire to bring beauty via floral design to any event,

whether it is a wedding, small party, or corporate event.

Being a freelance floral studio, we do not have to assembly line

products out but are able to enjoy our work and take the time it requires

to get to know you and custom tailor your event.

Details are important to us and it shows in our work!

We intertwine the details that reflect your personal style into our designs... creating something beautiful. Whether your event is small and intimate or of grand style, our clients consistently say,

“you exceeded my expectations”!

This is our passion and goal!

Not only is our design work important, but so are relationships.

Over the years we have developed strong relationships with reputable wedding vendors, venues and coordinators which offers us and our clients a win-win situation! The end result for you is enjoying peace of mind and beautiful flowers!

Contact information

img5088new
img5754new

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Melissa Kendall Floral Designs

I highly recommend Melissa to anyone looking to have flowers for their event. She gives you exactly what you ask for!! She doesn't have a style that gets incorporated into your flowers like some other venders do. You give her your vision, and she gives it to you. And for a reasonable price, too! She's also very creative and can come up with ideas that you would never even think of! She's dependable, professional, and very easy to communicate with. Use Melissa Kendall!!

Melissa was wonderful to work with! Her arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and captured the vision that my daughter had for her wedding! My daughter gave her a couple of magazine pictures a a few descriptive words of what she had in mind and Melissa produced a unique, original, and unbelievably beautiful floral design that more than met our expectations!! Melissa was very easy to work with and so dependable at all times! I highly recommend her!!

Mary · Married on 04/11/2015

Melissa Kendall Floral Designs was absolutely wonderful to work with and my wedding florals were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Melissa was hands on, helpful, and professional every step of the way. She listened to all my ideas and incorporated them into every arrangement. She also suggested ideas that played up and enhanced the beauty of my venue and her execution was flawless. I highly recommend Melissa Kendall Floral Designs!

Award

Melissa Kendall Floral Designs FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Pike Road, 36064 See on map