Melissa Ford Photography

Branson, MO 65616 Map · Phone number

About Melissa Ford Photography

Providing wedding photography services to the Midwest and beyond.  We specialize in unique and different.

Raised in a small town I believe in treating clients as friends and am often mistaken for a friend of the bride/groom.

I would rather have a lifetime full of great experiences than a house full of expensive things.  I approach wedding photography with a similar vision.  Photographing all the details are part of that, but they are just individual words to the whole novel of your relationship.  My favorite images are impossible to pose and spontaneous.

I offer full and partial day wedding photography services, personally retouched images available in professional, long-lasting prints, exquisite custom-designed albums, and digital images on discs.

BRIDES, are you looking for that special something for your groom's wedding gift?  A sexy pinup session that includes a little black book and 2 5x7s is sure to make him smile

**Tell us you found us on weddingwire.com and get a free "tree of love guest print' with your booked wedding.**

Follow Melissa Ford Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Judah Photography
  • Holland House Photography
  • Gamble's Photography
  • Kate Staples Photography

• Branson, 65616 See on map
    Anytime.
    Location of (Melissa Ford Photography)