Austin, TX, Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Melissa Enid Photography

For romantic and adventurous couples in love.

Hi, I'm Melissa and I would love to capture your love story! I have been a full time photographer for the past seven years. I specialize in weddings and engagements however I do love catching up with past clients and being able to document their life as they expand their families. I have had the honor of photographing hundreds of weddings all over the United States (as far as Hawaii) and even South America (Costa Rica). I have been featured on the Today Show, Southern Bride Magazine, Wedding Chicks, and Floridian Weddings to name a few. I have been blessed to have had so many wonderful clients that I now call friends. I would love the opportunity to get to know you and your love story and capture your beautiful moments!

Follow Melissa Enid Photography on

11 060027
sg4a3604 copyedit

13 Reviews for Melissa Enid Photography

Heather · Married on 03/18/2017

Melissa did our engagement photos and wedding day photos, and we could not be happier how she was able to capture our sweet moments! Not only is she a joy to be around, amazing at directing clearly and effectively, and a true professional, but she has an amazing ability to perfectly capture just the right lighting and angles that make for truly amazing pictures. I would highly recommend her services to any bride and groom!!

Molly · Married on 03/05/2016

I found Melissa through this website back when I got engaged. I was looking for someone to shoot our engagement photos and am so happy that I came across Melissa for our engagement session. She was so responsive, always answering my e-mails and texts right away. We picked a day in March and it was perfect. While we were originally nervous about having professional photos taken, Melissa made us feel so comfortable and helped us choose poses that were so natural for us. She even did her research on shooting spots before we got there, which made it so much easier and the time just flew by! We received our edited photos the NEXT day and while she told me it wasn't normal for her to have them done that quickly, she still took the time to have them done as fast as she could. I would recommend Melissa to anyone that is engaged and plan to use her in the future for when the time comes to start a family!

Rachael · Married on 03/07/2015

After about a month of solid research and hundreds of online portfolio reviews I finally decided to book Melissa Enid as our wedding photographer for our Spring wedding in March. It took a while to finally decide on a photographer but I'm so thankful we waited and found our PERFECT match! Melissa shot our engagement sessions in Orlando, FL. and the pictures couldn't have come out any better! She did an absolutely stunning job on editing the photos and we are currently looking forward to our wedding session come March! Check out Melissa's online portfolio and you will not be dissapointed. Who makes a better picture than a warm and friendly photographer. Melissa was super easy to work with, super flexible and willing to go an extra stretch to make your pictures all that you want and more. I already can't wait to see what our wedding photos look like! Thanks so much for your awesome service, we're so glad to have her apart of our BIG DAY!

Award

Melissa Enid Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount