Lewisville, NC 27023 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Melinda Jean Photography

$250 discount off all 2016 summer wedding dates!

I adore weddings, everything about them! My goal is to tell your unique story in the most compelling way possible. What could be more important than giving you and your family beautiful images that will stand the test of time? I would love to tell your love story.

All the best, Melinda

Melinda Jean specializes in capturing candid moments and documenting your wedding day with a blend of photojournalism and traditional portraiture. Based out of the Winston-Salem/Greensboro/High Point area of North Carolina, but available for travel.

Follow Melinda Jean Photography on

ali taylor engaged 42m

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for Melinda Jean Photography

Casey · Married on 06/18/2016

I contacted Melinda Jean Photography after having read great reviews on Wedding Wire, and I am so thankful that I did! She photographed my bridal session as well as our June wedding, and the images are really and truly incredible. She was able to find a perfect balance of capturing detail shots of our big day while also capturing moments shared with friends and family at our wedding. She was incredibly responsive to all of my questions along the way, from emails to phone calls, to in-person meetings. I felt completely at ease with Melinda on our big day, even relying on her to guide us through parts of the wedding day timeline, which she did with ease and professionalism.
    Our photos are truly beautiful - she really captured the "feel" of our wedding. Melinda is a true talent, and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Dominique · Married on 05/06/2016

I can't express how wonderful it was working with Melinda! She is an exceptional photographer as well as an amazing individual! She really took the time to get to know my fiancé and I! She really wanted to know us in order to really capture some amazing moments between us! I am still re-living the glory of the wedding and pre- wedding shoots! Thank you Melinda! You are now a friend for life! ??

Sent on 07/26/2016

Melinda Jean Photography's reply:

Yes absolutely, friends for life!! Love you both!! :)

Mary · Married on 10/17/2015

Melinda was so kind, patient and helpful throughout our entire wedding process. From the engagement pictures to the bridal photos, they were done exactly how we wanted them and she was always helpful and creative (even with two non-creative subjects!). She gives her brides SO much personal attention and pays great attention to detail. Throughout the process, Melinda became a good friend and was always there with tips and tricks (some even not related to photography- just to help our day go by smoothly!). I would highly recommend her wedding photography!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Award

Melinda Jean Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Canvas
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Lewisville, 27023 See on map