Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration

Kissimmee, FL View map Visit website
3.9 out of 5 rating

Melia Orlando Celebration is a hotel and wedding venue located in Kissimmee, Florida. This boutique hotel features modern and sleek design, tall standing palm trees and a central location minutes away from Orlando-area attractions. Tie the knot and relax in the modern facilities of the beautiful Melia Orlando Celebration Hotel.

Facilities and Capacity
Overlooking the 360 Infinity Pool, Whirlpool Oasis and circular courtyard, the terrace at Melia Orlando Celebration Hotel is a romantic backdrop for your special day. This outdoor terrace has connecting indoor seating perfect for intimate, life-marking events.

Melia Orlando Celebration offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. The hotel is able to host a variety of large events and celebrations, with a supportive staff and event space ready to cater to your unique needs. Event services offered include the following:

• Accommodations
  • Event planning
  • Setup and cleanup
  • In-house bar and catering
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless internet

The Wilson
Meliá Orlando Celebration, the sought-after destination hotel for families in the greater Orlando area, has announced plans to open a new restaurant on property, The Wilson. Owned and operated by In Good Company Hospitality (IGC), a New York-based restaurant group that oversees several venues across Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens, The Wilson is set to open in early summer 2022 and will operate all food and beverage throughout the hotel.

Accommodation
With amenities like free parking, complimentary shuttles to Disney Parks, Disney Springs, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld; hearty breakfast and suites that provide the comforts of home, your guests will celebrate your wedding in style. This boutique hotel offers rooms and suites with full kitchens and dining tables, sleeper sofas and LCD TVs.

Other Services
Melia Orlando Celebration is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Location
Melia Orlando Celebration is located minutes away from Orlando area attractions and theme parks. This venue is only five minutes away from Walt Disney World and other family fun destinations.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$14

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Wine
Open Bar

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June

4.5 out of 5 rating

Shay Married on 04/21/2018
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot stress enough how amazing this place was! I held my reception here and am so happy with how they did. Everything was organized extremely well and Anthony did such a great job coordinating everything and insuring my set up was exactly how I imagined. It made having a care free day an actuality. Not to mention the GORGEOUS honeymoon room we got, omg! Five stars, extremely happy!

Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration's reply:

Hi Shay,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you guys and I wish you nothing but much love and many years of happiness. Your wedding was beyond beautiful! Keep in touch, and let me know if you ever plan on spending some time at the Melia Orlando.

Sincerely,

3.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Be wary of having your wedding here- we had ours 3/24/18. Rich, Anthony, and other staff members were very catering and attentive before the day. They lost our cake topper (received replacements- yay!), guests were told to leave early compared to what the coordinator had told us to when we could stay in the room, even with the DJ having left (no one was drunk or arguing), details like we didn’t have a flower girl (so why are the rose petals in front of me), were forgotten, and I was told they were actually flipped out from a basket at in front of guests despite written instructions with the different colors. The bridal suite was upstairs in their office with a bathroom mirror where I could only see my face. We received an email after the wedding, stating that a bell cart was supposed to deliver the stuff to the room and asked us if we had their missing linens that were accidentally thrown away by their staff. There was no bell cart or assistance offered to bride and groom- best part was that we weren't given a code to access the office room to get my clothes and such amenities from getting ready- only the DJ had the code. Here is the kicker: Justin offered to help the guests instead of us, the bride and groom. Rich offered us a free night after bringing this to his attention at a meeting after; nothing from Anthony, the coordinator we fell in love with and trusted. We only asked for one vegetarian plate- pasta primavera it was. At the tasting we were raving about the rosemary potatoes but they had changed it to pasta on the banquet order for everyone (*facepalm*). Upsetting that one of the happiest days of my life should’ve been better. Good luck and hope they have improved if you choose this place. PS: Updated accordingly (you're welcome, Anthony, after email received today, 7/10/18, in regards to Wedding Wire review written back in April/May)

Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration's reply:

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. I want to start out by apologizing that your wedding was not as satisfying as you wished. I have the understanding that you attended a meeting with one of our manager in hopes to accept our apologies, and I believe that Justin was also in the meeting and apologize for his behavior as well.

In observation of your comment, I can tell that you continue to be dissatisfied even with the purchase of the a new cake topper. I also would like to point out that the florist was the person that handed two bags of flower petals and mentioned that you wanted to use the petals instead of an isle runner.

I just wanted to take the time and share with you that we have made many changes to perfection our event services. We started by completing some renovations in the function room, the patio and the pool area. We also made some changes to the structure of the team by bringing in an experience Wedding Planner to detail and coordinate weddings. We have upgraded our wedding packages and offerings as well. The hotel is in the process of some amazing changes, and although you have been invited back on property, I am in hopes that you give us another chance.

Sincerely,

Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration 1
Exclusive

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
225 Celebration place Kissimmee, FL, 34747
407-964-7182
Location of (Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Wedding Venues