Enfield, CT 06082 Map · Phone number

rousseau120817191822
wj 111113 32
c152b313006924a4 1410552640873 02

4 Reviews for Melany Christine Photography

I searched for 10 months to find THE photographer for our wedding... Melany is it! We live in Florida and are getting married in New Lebanon, NY. She has been so flexible with us, and even skyped me to discuss things before signing our contract. Her prices can't be beat, and her talent is obvious. We had one week in the northeast to take care of wedding planning, and she braved the pouring rain and ilterally frozen roads to shoot our engagement photos outdoors where we wanted them. Her personality was fun and upbeat and she thinks outside of the box. I can't wait to see our wedding photos when everything is said and done and trust no one more than her to take them!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Melany! My husband and I were looking for a photographer for what seemed like forever after we set our wedding date. Finally, one day in late Spring we found her! From the very beginning we were both very comfortable with Melany. We were thrilled with her work and excited to do an engagement shoot with her as well. Having the engagement shoot in the fall definitely gave us a feel for what it would be like to stand in front of someone who was a stranger and have your photo taken. The day of our engagement shoot we had so much fun and as the session continued, we both grew more comfortable (as my husband absolutely hates having his picture taken no matter what) and Melany felt more like a friend by the end of the afternoon. I could not wait until our wedding day! Both our engagement and wedding pictures are stunning and we are thrilled with the memories we will be able to keep through the photos she has captured. Her packages and pricing are incredible. We will definitely be going back to Melany for family photos as our family grows over the years! :)

Sent on 06/19/2014

katie · Married on 06/18/2011

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Melany for my June 2011 wedding. We look forward to reliving our wedding day through all of the exquisite photos that she took. Melany showed an incredible ability to capture the raw emotions of each special moment. She even managed to get great photos of not only us, but all of our family members truly smiling! Melany has an unassuming approach and manages to take the highest quality photos without interfering in any of the day's events. I also truly appreciated her willingness to listen to what we wanted and she exceeded our expectations!

I would highly recommend her engagement session. We did this in October 2010 and it was a nice opportunity to get a sense for her style. Once we saw these photos, we knew she was a perfect choice for our wedding.

Her rates are fair and competitive as she includes all of the photos from the day with full printing rights on a CD---which is an added bonus!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Melany Christine Photography Pricing

Melany Christine Photography Price Rates

Melany Christine Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance