56 Burnham Street, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number

About Melanie Stanley-Hill Calligraphy & More!

Hi Everyone - Spring is in the air and it's a beautiful time for a wedding! It's time to start planning! Your invitations are the prelude to your wedding, bridal shower or any special event. Let me make them the most special that they can be by adding custom, handwritten calligraphy! I have over 20 years of experience and many satisfied customers as references. I have just recieved the BOW Award (Best of Weddings) from the knot. and I am the Brides Choice and Couples Choice on Wedding Wire!!!! I am very proud of these awards and pride myself in being accommodating and helpful at one of the most stressful times in your life! If you have a vision/theme, not only for your invitations, but placecards, programs, wedding scrolls or other decorations - I can help you make your dream a reality And all of it will be Stress Free! My styles are readable and make a beautiful presentation (Please see samples and reviews on "the knot" Weddingwire and Thumbtack too) I am also able to match most ink colors. All I need from you is a list of your guests/addresses and your envelopes. You can drop these things off at my home - a partial list is fine to start with - and I will have your invitations ready for pickup in approximately 1-2 weeks (based on 75-100 invitations and work load). Changes and additions can be made by email. My prices are reasonable and I am always happy to work with a budget! Give me a call to discuss the details of your "Special Day"!! I look forward to hearing from you! My Very Best Wishes!!

• Elissa Barr Calligraphy
Scroll003
Scroll002
Scroll015
Melanie Stanley-Hill Calligraphy & More!

22 Reviews for Melanie Stanley-Hill Calligraphy & More!

Alison · Married on 11/22/2014

Melanie was so fun to work with! Not only is Melanie's calligraphy beautiful, but the process was so easy, it felt like working with an old friend! She is professional and experienced and her work is beautiful. Pickup and drop off were easy, whenever it was convenient for me, such as before or after work. I really believe hand done calligraphy can transform even a modest invitation. It adds a warm, PERSONAL touch. If you are even THINKING of calligraphy, give Melanie a call. I could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Ellen · Married on 09/26/2014

I was very very pleased with the calligraphy that Melanie did for me on my daughter's wedding place cards. She was so easy to contact and always got back to me in a timely fashion. She was so very careful to see things were done correctly and for this I am so thankful. She helped me with suggestions and at all times I felt comfortable with the results. I am so very thankful to have found her. I recommend her as a valuable resource for any calligraphy needs.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Elissa · Married on 10/26/2013

Melanie's work is beautiful and very presentable. She did the invitation envelope addresses and table cards for our wedding. They came out awesome and very reasonably priced! She is very flexible and gets whatever you need done in a timely manner. She is great at answering any questions and keeps great contact with you with any questions. She is also a kind, warm hearted and, friendly person who makes sure you are stress free on your special day. I will definitely recommend Melanie to do your calligraphy.

Sent on 11/11/2013