353 Smith Rd., Parsippany, NJ 07054 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Melange by Spice Route

Spice Route is a restaurant and wedding catering company based in Parsippany, New Jersey. This professional team delights in providing high-quality cuisine combined with personalized service to ensure that your event is one to remember.

This caterer knows that planning a wedding can come with various challenges. The company aims to make your experience as seamless as possible by providing delivery, setup, and cleanup. You may also avail of the following services for your special day:

• Buffet
  • Family-style dining
  • Lunch
  • Plated service
  • Server(s)
  • Stations

Cuisine

Spice Route on Smith Rd. serves delicious dishes, offering a variety of types of cuisine, including Indo-Chinese, Indian, and Thai fare. Employing their own one-of-a-kind style, they provide a tasty wedding meal that both you and your loved ones are sure to enjoy.

Follow Melange by Spice Route on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mamma Vittoria Catering
Wecome drinks
152907 51 1071155 1560189933

3 Reviews for Melange by Spice Route

S M · Married on 03/14/2020

Excellent Food & Service!!!

I had catered food for my wedding and the food was amazing! People kept giving us compliments on how excellent the food was and how they really enjoyed it. Shreekant was so accommodating and flexible with my requests. Not only did he go out of his way to make sure the food was perfect but he also went the extra mile by catering my wedding out of state. Months later my guests are still complimenting the food. You won’t be disappointment!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Priya A. · Married on 06/20/2019

Wedding caterer

I recently got married in New York City and a 550 person wedding in the middle of Manhattan. I had genuine concerns about the ability of any catering company to accomplish such a task. I had Consultations with many seasons caterers in the New Jersey/New York area. I was just getting very tired of tasting the same quality of food and gravy and it seem like there was just no passion in the food or the event. I wanted somebody who was truly invest in my wedding was not mass producing a curry-based item for the other 15 weddings that they were also gonna be catering that weekend. Every bride wants to feel like her wedding is an exception and is special. That is exactly what spice routed for us. Not only is shreekant uncle an absolute pleasure to work with as a human being, but the team is incredibly professional and display so much integrity and commitment to your event. Of the many things that people discuss when talking about my wedding first and foremost is always the food. People we’re going back for third and fourth fillings. It was so savory and perfectly spiced with so much creativity and a spectrum of dishes that you usually don’t find that your normal tri-state Indian wedding. Shortly after my wedding he got three other events just based off of people who attended it because his food spoke volumes. I would recommend him to literally everyone, and with my family he is now our in-house caterer for all future weddings, baby showers, birthdays, everything!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Mohita · Married on 06/01/2019

Superb Food & Service

Spice Route was Excellent! Shreekant was so professional and collaborative in designing our menu. We, along with all of our guests, LOVED the food. The flavors, presentation and all around good taste makes Spice Route several cuts above the rest. Our guests were raving out the Malwani Fish Curry and Kathi Rolls. We would definitely use them again and go to the restaurant.

Sent on 06/15/2019

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Melange by Spice Route 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 353 Smith Rd. Parsippany, NJ, 07054 See on map
    Location of (Melange by Spice Route)