3301 Steck Avenue, Suite 105, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number
  • Events 1

About Melange Bridal

Austin’s Premier Bridal Salon. Melange Bridal is a one of a kind boutique wedding shop located in Austin, Texas. We have been serving greater Austin and Texas for over 30 years. Well known for our talented staff and our dedication to customer service, our warm and welcoming bridal boutique offers the latest styles from the top designers around the world. We offer designer wedding dresses, signature custom designed wedding dresses, destination wedding dresses, plus-size wedding dresses, mother of the bride dresses, special occasion dresses, debutante dresses, and a wide array of wedding jewelry and wedding accessories including custom made wedding veils, handcrafted wedding headpieces, bridal wedding belts and bridal sashes. To complete your look, we are one of the only bridal salons to offer in house alterations that exclusively specializes in designer wedding gowns. Our website only shows a small sample of the unique wedding gowns that we carry in our boutique.

Other Services;
Cleaning and Preservation-Whether it's for sentimental value or the possibility of passing it down to your future daughter, preserving your wedding dress is the best way to retain its color, fabric and shape.

Follow Melange Bridal on

Melange Bridal 6
Melange Bridal 7
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 03/16/2019

Sonia is the most amazing seamstress ever!

I can't even say enough about the bridal salon. I went in for a Justin Alexander sale & found a dress I really liked. However, I wasn't in love with the skirt. I had seen several similar Justin Alexander dresses at other stores, but I was thinking it would be great to have the beaded bodice of this gown with the tulle skirt of another. When I asked other stores they said they didn't customize. However, Melange said they had an in store seamstress Sonia and she could do it. I back in a 2nd time thinking there was no way I could say yes to a dress that wasn't even done, but Sonia held a tulled skirt in front of the dress and helped me envision it. I cried because I knew that was how I wanted to look on my day! And she totally made me certain that she knew what she was doing and could pull it off! Sonia previously worked at Vera Wang and has been doing this for decades. She cut off the ruffled skirt and designed a tulle skirt from scratch. The alterations process was fun. Sonia enjoyed the challenge of designing something beautiful for me, and when my friend and I went in every time we got so excited. The alterations price was so very reasonable (and I got the dress on sale). It took about 3-4 alterations to get all the hand sewn pieces of tulle on the dress, and I saw it come to life. It was better than I could ever imagine. Each time I want in I got more and more excited. Sonia was just as excited as I was, and made the dress to fit me like a glove. She was so kind and sweet and made it a truly memorable experience. Sonia is so incredibly talented and any bride would be lucky to have her as part of their process. During my last fitting I couldn't thank her enough for making my wedding dress dreams come true. Everyone was in awe of how beautiful my dress was. And now I have a custom Justin Alexander gown! Thank you so much to all the staff there!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Melange Bridal 12
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 12/01/2018

Quality customer service

I tried on dresses but didn't even buy my gown from here because I wanted one from a designer they don't sell. However when I needed to steam an antique veil I was borrowing from a relative and the shop where I bought my dress wouldn't do it due to their "liability policy", I took it to Melange which was just down the street from me. Not only did they steam it FOR FREE, but they did it the same day, called me when it was ready, and even had it hanging in an extra long garment bag for protection. Definitely go here if you live in Austin and want good old-fashioned quality customer car.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Maggie · Married on 05/04/2018

The ladies at Melange were amazing from start to finish. They really listened when I was trying on dresses and found me something unique and perfect just for me.

The alterations were a breeze, she heard all of my concerns and at each fitting the dress got better and better.

I'm so thankful to have had such a great experience, I will treasure it forever!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Melange Bridal 13
    Melange Bridal 14
    Melange Bridal 15
    Melange Bridal 16
    Melange Bridal 17
    Melange Bridal 18

Melange Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Event

• Apr Fri

Milla Nova Showcase

Request Information
    • When:
      Apr 26, 2019 12:00 AM - Apr 28, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
    • Location:
      3301 Steck Avenue, Suite 105, Austin, Austin

The Best of Thee Best of Milla Nova Showcase.

During this event you will receive 10% of your gown purchase.

By appointment only!

• 3301 Steck Avenue, Suite 105 Austin, Texas, 78757 See on map
    Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 11am-7pm, Wednesday: CLOSED, Saturday: 10am-6pm (by appointment), Sunday: 1pm-5pm (by appointment)