Chicago, IL 60601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Mehwish Khan | Hair & Makeup Artist

Beauty is not an aesthetic accomplishment. I believe it is an intrinsic quality, inherent in us all. My professional goal as a makeup artist is not to make you beautiful, rather, it is to allow you to recognize how beautiful you are. I promise to listen to you. To be attentive, warm, and understanding. To never let you walk out the door until every lash, pin, and contour is in perfect harmony. You will be the vision you always dreamed of - or better. That's my vow to you.

Mehwish Khan is an agency represented hair & makeup artist with extensive experience in beauty, fashion, commercial and Indian bridal makeup.

mehwish.r.khan@gmail.com
www.mehwishkhan.com

Follow Mehwish Khan | Hair & Makeup Artist on

31 Reviews for Mehwish Khan | Hair & Makeup Artist

Mislime · Married on 08/30/2013

Mehwish saved the day! I was ever so lucky to have had the opportunity to have her do my hair and makeup for my valima. She did an extraordinary job. 3 months prior to the big day I experienced an out break of adult acne. I had never had acne so bad. She made me look like there wasn't a PORE on my face. My skin looked better then it had, in years! She was so helpful she even fixed my headpiece that was too big for me! She took it apart and fixed it...she's more then a makeup artist and a hair stylist. She's a genius. She made me feel like I knew her for years. I could not have had anyone better then her. I am positive she is not the best of the best....she's the best of the rest. The BEST, period.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Sehrish · Married on 07/15/2013

Mehwish Khan is an amazing makeup artist. I loved her work and she gave me a perfect flawless model look that I always wanted. She is friendly and makes her brides comfortable. I would recommend her to all the girls for their big day!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Anandi · Married on 07/13/2013

Don't hire Mehwish if you're looking for a make-up artist - hire her if you're looking for a make-up genius!!! I've had problem skin for a very long time, which made my decision to go with Mehwish even easier. She did an incredible job in covering up my problem areas and the end result was absolutely FLAWLESS!! Mehwish is so much more than a make-up artist. Her advertising background gives her a very unique perspective on beauty - something rare to find in an Indian make-up artist. I must say, I admire her for what she does, her passion, and her commitment. I highly recommend Mehwish to all brides looking for an experience above and beyond their expectations.

Sent on 07/16/2013