2 Gould Street, Camden, ME 04843 Map · Phone number

About Megunticook Market

We’re here to help you create an exciting menu that will make your event a standout. From intimate dinners to larger celebrations and weddings, we’ll partner with you to visualize a menu that suits your palate and budget. We’re happy to organize rentals, flowers, lighting, tents and staffing.

From a simple picnic to a dinner party, a gala event to a wedding, we’ll customize a menu perfectly to your vision. Wherever possible we use local and seasonal ingredients making everything from scratch in our own kitchen. What’s more, we’re happy to help with planning and décor and, of course, we’ll make certain the staff serving at your event is friendly, caring, and above all easy to work with.

We are the best local caterer for business breakfasts and lunches.

Follow Megunticook Market on

Local Beef Slider
wedding 20160924184401 51 1063715 1557240567

2 Reviews for Megunticook Market

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2016

The Megunticook Market staff were a dream to work with from day one! Tracey and Andrea were very accommodating and helpful leading up to our big day. We wanted a buffet style wedding with a lot of vegetarian / vegan options for folks. Close family used Megunticook Market in the past and we loved their food so it was a no brainer. Their food is simple and complex all at once. I highly recommend the white sauce lasagna. I never thought I'd have lasagna at my wedding until I tried theirs. Also, the cauliflower steaks were fantastic and a huge hit with vegetarians and meat eaters! Andrea and her staff were extremely professional and took care of every single need on our special day. I'd recommend Megunticook Market to anyone looking for a top notch caterer in the Midcoast!

Sent on 12/21/2016

K · Married on 10/10/2010

Megunticook Market provided delicious h'orderves for our welcome party, hot apple cider for the ceremony and cakes and pies for the reception dessert. The food was ridiculously good - particularly the pies. Their blueberry pie is to die for.
    Lani was wonderful to work with - very friendly, very professional and very accommodating. I didn't have to do anything once we'd set the menu and the plans: I just showed up and she had already gotten started serving food! It was perfect.

Sent on 10/27/2010

Megunticook Market FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

• 2 Gould Street Camden, ME, 04843 See on map