$1,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Megnificent Events

Let me make your wildest dreams come true.

Hey there! I'm Megan and I was born into a family full of fun, chaos and hosting events. From a very young age, I remember admiring the women in my family for their poise, graceful and welcoming smile. That is my inspiration and how I made it here!

My mom and I have always enjoyed anything and everything about weddings! Every aspect of the before, during, and after the "I Do" is so special to be a part of. Let us hear your thoughts, dreams, and vision and I will make it your true reality. I am great with working on a budget and keeping that in mind through the entire process.

My services include but are definitely not limited to (I do all events as well including showers, parties, etc.) Full service, Partial, month-of, and day-of wedding planning and coordination. I also excel in Engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties and more. I am happy to help in any way that I can. I have many vendors in the upstate that I have worked with before and can direct you to "your perfect day". I will customize your wedding to YOU! I'm not a "one-look" lady, I love to get to know my clients and their vision and dreams and create it!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Megnificent Events on

2 Reviews for Megnificent Events

Megan has helped me with several showers and has been easy to work with and also makes sure I stay within my budget. I will definitely continue to request her help with future events.

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Megnificent Events Pricing

21 Photos

Events

Easley, SC 29642   See On Map
864-810-0032 (phone)
Megnificent Events is a wedding planner from Greenville, SC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Greenville, Anderson, and the Upstate. Megnificent Events is a professional small business that has been part of the booming wedding industry since 2017 specializing in Day of and month of wedding planning, partial planning or full service planning, engagement parties, bridal and couple showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and anything else that involves planning.