Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

About meghan sepe weddings

We kindly ask that serious inquiries visit our website and contact us directly: meghan@meghansepeweddings.com.

We do not habitually check activity here and are likely to miss your message.

Thank you.

___

At this time, we are booking smaller, intimate weddings with a focus on personal style and details.

Follow meghan sepe weddings on

nikedenaboatmsepec
e85d1ec7399f95d7 1398282706175 nicmattlight2msepec
nicmattcakemsepec

8 Reviews for meghan sepe weddings

Susan · Married on 01/01/2014

My wife and I had Meghan photograph our New Year's Day wedding...we LOVE the photos!! Everyone there LOVED the photos!!! She is the best!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Meghan is great!! I fell in love with her work immediately, and after seeing how accommodating and friendly she was we booked her right away. She was so easy to work with our our wedding day, and we barely noticed she was there. I cannot wait to see our photos!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Meghan is just wonderful (and I haven't even gotten my pictures back yet!) We started with an engagement session, and the pictures were beautiful. And the ones I've seen so far from the wedding are jaw-dropping. She really has a wonderful eye. And she's also sweet and pleasant and lovely to work with. She kept us all at ease, and (unlike at some weddings I've been to) she was unobtrusive and never 'in your face' at the wedding. Not the cheapest photographer in town, but, you get what you pay for... My mom kept saying 'I don't see why girls these days are so crazy and want to spend so much money on these pictures!" and then she saw some of ours, and understood. :)

Sent on 07/02/2012

meghan sepe weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• greenlion design
    greenlion design Wedding Florists

Amazing pretty much covers it. Meghan is an amazing talent, and a very kind soul !

• Plantation Catering Inc.
    Plantation Catering Inc. Wedding Caterers

WOW. Where do we even begin to talk about Meghan and her wonderful smile, artistic eye and phenomenal work! She is fantastic and you will not be disappointed with her pictures. We endorse her 100%!!!

• Euphorbia Floral
    Euphorbia Floral Wedding Florists

Meghan was very profrssional and curtious. She did her job effortlessly. Meghan"s pictures are absolutley stunning.

• Newport, 02840 See on map