Cuttingsville, VT, Rutland, VT 05701 Map · Phone number

About Meghan Ferguson Wedding Officiant

Hi, my name is Meghan Ferguson and I am a spirited Vermont wedding officiant located near Rutland, Vermont. I spend my days as a local Special Education teacher and my weekends as an ordained minister.

I became ordained in July of 2011. My two very good friends asked me to marry them and I immediately and happily agreed. I have a background in theatre and this was my chance to get back to "the stage".

I am extremely organized, punctual and flexible. I write every ceremony that I perform from a blank slate. I always ask for input from the couple and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear the story of how you met. I do my best to incorporate your story into your ceremony.

I am open to all formats, special traditions or any other special requests that you may want to include in your special day.

I typically only travel within reasonable distances from my home, but it never hurts to ask!

Give me a call or send me and e-mail! I’m usually very quick in returning e-mails :)

Please don't hesitate to contact me with last minute ceremonies. In the summer months I am available Monday through Friday for your wedding needs!

Talk to you soon!

Meghan Ferguson Wedding Officiant 4
Meghan Ferguson Wedding Officiant 5

Nina · Married on 12/30/2018

Wonderful experience!

Working with Meghan as our officiant was a wonderful experience from start to finish. She is thorough, professional, warm and friendly. From the first moment we spoke, she made it clear that she was willing to perform our ceremony however we wanted; she's flexible and open to any ideas that couples have! She provides a LOT of helpful inspiration for designing your ceremony (very helpful if you're unfamiliar with the process like we were!), but also allows the couple to have complete control in designing the ceremony. She was also very patient when we took forever to solidify our details! On the day of the wedding, Meghan arrived early and greeted us to make sure we knew she was ready to go. She provided all the materials we needed and put our minds at ease. Meghan was a fantastic officiant, and we highly recommend her to any Vermont couples!

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Meghan was the perfect officiant for our wedding! We were looking for someone who would help us create a shorter ceremony without too much effort and she delivered. The ceremony was perfectly executed based on our email / Skype sessions. Meghan was so kind and sweet when we were able to finally meet her on the day of. She was so easy to work with. Highly recommended!!

Daniela · Married on 07/21/2018

We loved working with Meghan! She was available to facetime with us before the wedding and helped us put together a beautiful custom ceremony. Would highly recommend!

• Rutland, 05701 See on map