Cuttingsville, VT, Rutland, VT 05701 Map · Phone number

About Meghan Ferguson Wedding Officiant

Hi, my name is Meghan Ferguson and I am a spirited Vermont wedding officiant located near Rutland, Vermont. I spend my days as a local Special Education teacher and my weekends as an ordained minister.

I became ordained in July of 2011. My two very good friends asked me to marry them and I immediately and happily agreed. I have a background in theatre and this was my chance to get back to "the stage".

I am extremely organized, punctual and flexible. I write every ceremony that I perform from a blank slate. I always ask for input from the couple and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear the story of how you met. I do my best to incorporate your story into your ceremony.

I am open to all formats, special traditions or any other special requests that you may want to include in your special day.

I typically only travel within reasonable distances from my home, but it never hurts to ask!

Give me a call or send me and e-mail! I’m usually very quick in returning e-mails :)

Please don't hesitate to contact me with last minute ceremonies. In the summer months I am available Monday through Friday for your wedding needs!

Talk to you soon!

sara and jessey
optimized carrie and kaitlyn

30 Reviews for Meghan Ferguson Wedding Officiant

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Meghan was the perfect officiant for our wedding! We were looking for someone who would help us create a shorter ceremony without too much effort and she delivered. The ceremony was perfectly executed based on our email / Skype sessions. Meghan was so kind and sweet when we were able to finally meet her on the day of. She was so easy to work with. Highly recommended!!

Daniela · Married on 07/21/2018

We loved working with Meghan! She was available to facetime with us before the wedding and helped us put together a beautiful custom ceremony. Would highly recommend!

Caitlin · Married on 06/27/2018

Meghan was great from start to finish. Since we were having a destination wedding, everything was done over the phone or email but it still felt personal. After our initial phone call, I knew Meghan was for us. She was filled with great suggestions and did an excellent job coaching my husband and I through our vows. She even braved the rainy weather during our outdoor ceremony without batting an eye. We would never hesitate to recommend her!

Meghan Ferguson Wedding Officiant FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? VT