San Jose, CA 95132 Map · Phone number

About Megan's Flowers

We specialize in weddings and special events. With a contemporary yet classic style, we create unique and unforgettable floral designs that transcend time. We will personally bring your vision to life and create a memorable event for you and all of your guests.

• Wind Acre Farm Floral
postcd2
GuglielmoWinery20Sep0914

11 Reviews for Megan's Flowers

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2010

Megan was fantastic! The flowers were beautiful and everyone commented how elegant all of the arrangements and bouquets were.

Sent on 11/12/2010

joanna · Married on 05/21/2010

Out of a dozen vendors I had for my May wedding, Megan's Flowers was by far one of my top favorites. Ironically I had been dreading looking at flowers since I don't know much about the names, those in seasnon, etc, and Megan made it a "piece-a-cake"! When the flowers arrived, they were more beautiful that I imagined and lasted all day and throughout the following week. She supplied vases for the girls flowers during the reception, which I didn't even think of asking. The center pieces were coordinated perfectly as well. And her cost was very reasonable too. I couldn't have been happier with Megan and her talented work. I do hope I can work with her again in the future and truly recommend her for all future brides.

Sent on 11/05/2010

Tanya · Married on 09/05/2009

Megan was absolutely WONDERFUL! Not only did she make the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my bridesmaids, groomsmen, family, and myself, but she went out of her way to help set up the wedding location when we frantically realized we weren't going to have time to do it ourselves. She was so sweet and the flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS! Without Megan, the wedding could have been a disaster, but she was completely there for us and helped my family and I with not only amazingly beautiful flowers, but also exceptional service! I would definitely recommend Megan to anyone who needs any kind of flower services.

- Tanya Von Essen Robinette
    (Married September 5th, 2009 - Saratoga Springs, CA)

Sent on 09/21/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Megan's Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up

• Kemling Images Wedding Photographers

Megan's flowers was a wonderful vendor to work with. As the photographer during the wedding, I really enjoyed photographing her unique and elegant floral art. I'd recommend Megan's Flowers to any bride desiring a classy, yet artistic flower ensemble on her special day.

• San Jose, 95132 See on map
    Location of (Megan's Flowers)