Newbury Hollow Lane, Syracuse, NY 13210 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500

About Megan Mills Photography

Megan Mills Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Syracuse, New York. Megan Mills understands that hiring a wedding photographer is a significant investment and undertaking, and she does everything to ensure that she has the complete trust of her clients. She captures breathtaking images while employing a contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional style of photography. Through photography, Megan Mills captures a number of unique wedding moments, from the first kiss to the last dance, that couples will be able to relive for many years to come.

Megan Mills Photography provides services for engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, and even trash the dress photography sessions.A second shooter, additional hours, and the ability to shoot at multiple locations are optional services that she also provides. Megan Mills Photography offers the following photography items to clients:

• High-Resolution images

mg9805editweb
1mg8595

2 Reviews for Megan Mills Photography

Karlee · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Megan. Throughout the entire time we were working with her, from the early planning phases to the actual event, Megan was wonderful. She was consistently easy to work with, friendly, open to ideas, but very knowledgeable about how to capture important moments, very hard working and most importantly, she gave us the most beautiful photos to treasure. We met with Megan well ahead (spring of 2016) of our October 2016 wedding and stayed in touch right up until the wedding. She was always very responsive and positive. I liked that we could share our ideas about what we wanted as well as that she would make suggestions. She was very willing to work with us and go the extra mile from traveling to different venues with us to get pictures that were special to our family as well as just working diligently throughout the event. Even at the very end of the reception, she was still working hard - I saw her taking close up shots of the tables, flowers and candlelight because the lighting was different at that time of evening. She met our every expectation and our family highly recommends her for your event.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/11/2015

I contacted Megan Mills Photography for an engagement photo session. Megan was extremely professional and asked a lot of questions prior to the photoshoot. I was able to email her with ideas I liked and examples of photographs other people had done for their engagement sessions. She studied those photographs and threw in her own ideas as well. I could tell Megan felt it was important to fit my taste and learn about us as a couple. Megan understands what makes a photo look great and what makes a photo look amateur. I highly appreciated that she did offer input if something I wanted to do was not going to work out the way I imagined it would. Megan brought her own gear and had an assistant along for lighting control and anything else she needed to achieve the shot. I was extra thrilled when she had a bottle of hairspray and bobby pins in her backpack (I ended up needing it as it was a breezy day). We shot at two different locations within the same area with a change of clothes. Both locations turned out to yield AMAZING photographs. I trusted Megan with posing and some of her ideas and she did not disappoint! My now husband and I were beyond impressed when we received the digital files from her. We had a hard time deciding which photo would be used on our Save the Date. We ended up using one of the photos for our wedding invitations too! I was do happy with her photography that I had her at my wedding. Again, Megan did NOT disappoint. The photos were so beautiful! When my husband and I moved in to our apartment I framed many of the photos she took for us in both our wedding and engagement shoot. She was prompt and on time for both occasions. I highly recommend Megan Mills Photography! We have memories to cherish for always. :)

Sent on 01/13/2016

Megan Mills Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• Newbury Hollow Lane Syracuse, NY, 13210 See on map
    3155520224 (Phone number)
    6619939630 (Other Phone Number)
    9AM-5PM Monday - Friday Other hours by appointment only.
    Location of (Megan Mills Photography)