Megan McGee Photo

Columbia, TN 38401 Map · Phone number

1 Reviews for Megan McGee Photo

Amy · Married on 09/12/2014

Megan was so great! We immediately clicked from our very first meeting. Our engagement pictures were amazing and I can't wait to get our wedding pictures back. She was fantastic at engaging my bridal party and family, using the right amount of "force" (all while being friendly and professional, of course!) to corral our rather large families into getting the shots we needed.

Megan was so helpful through the entire process, suggesting our videographer and any other vendor we asked about. She was such a joy to work with, and was even successful in engaging my sometimes reticent husband. She was very helpful and made sure to have a shot list to begin with and was flexible to add in the shots that I didn't think of before! She definitely was someone that helped keep me cool and calm on a very stressful day.

Thank you so much Megan!