601 Pitt Street Apt.4, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Map · Phone number

About Megan Kilburne Photography

Photography has always been my passion; I was happiest with a camera in my hand and telling someones story through my perspective.Planning my own wedding last year helped shape my principles for my own business. I looked at so many photographers, but they were too expensive and put a cap on the amount of time they spent at my wedding. At Megan Kilburne Photography, I believe that quality photography at a fair price should be attainable to anyone . When you book with me; I am yours from the time you are preparing to walk down the aisle until you leave the reception with your husband. I do not double book myself in order to give my couples the complete and undivided attention they deserve. I believe that wedding photography should be tailored to the couple; I truly want my photographs to reflect the couple and their love story. With that said I am willing to take shots that define the husband and wife rather than the "norm". In addition to weddng photography, I also photograph engagement sessions, bridal formals, maternity, newborn, boudoir, and family portraiture. Please feel free to find me on facebook under "Megan Kilburne Photography" or my website at www.MeganKilburnePhotography.com

Follow Megan Kilburne Photography on

allisonandbillfeedingeachother
Bill and Allison at Gardens by Pat at Serenity Cove
The full wedding party. They only had a best mand and a matron of honor and the Pastor
allisonsolo
handsonbouquet
billandallisonbuggycloseup
allisonandbillfeedingeachother

3 Reviews for Megan Kilburne Photography

Meghan was great! Although she was sick and had to go the hospital, delaying me receiving my pictures, I still give her 5 stars! She was very professional, but still fun and nice!

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 04/28/2012

It has been a true blessing to work with Megan on not only my wedding day but also my engagement and bridal shoot. She offers a calm and stressfree way of doing pictures. Her artistic abilities give that extra edge/look to make your pictures turn out beautiful. Even with a slight overcast the day of the wedding our pictures turned out beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a more skilled and wonderful photographer. Looking forward to making more memorable memories with Megan.

Sent on 05/18/2012
  • User4014089 · event on: 03/13/2014

0.5
      0.0

terrible quality. not her forte.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Megan Kilburne Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Gardens at Serenity Cove
    Gardens at Serenity Cove Country Club Weddings

Megan photograhed one of the weddings that was held at our venue, Gardens By Pat At Serenity Cove. She spend the entire day photographing the wedding. She was on her feet all day and never showed signs of being tire. She is quite a professional photographer and wonderful person. I would recommend her to any one wanting an excelent photographer who really cares about her clients and enjoyes her work.

• 601 Pitt Street Apt.4 Fredericksburg, 22401 See on map