Megan Kathleen Photos

Grand Rapids, MI View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

I'm Megan, a Michigan-based wedding photographer who is ready to travel anywhere to capture your love story.

I fell in love with wedding photography instantly, and I want you to fall in love with your wedding photos! I believe that no wedding is the same. Each couple I meet has a different story, a different vision, and a unique perspective on what their day means to them. It's my job to capture all of those beautiful moments but also the silly ones you don't remember until you're sitting on your couch with your partner looking through your photo gallery.

My goal is to photograph the perfect mix of candid and posed photos. I want to capture the authenticity of your day while also providing professional guidance to make you and your fiance more comfortable in front of the camera.

Want to chat more about your day? Let's meet for coffee or chat on the phone! I love getting to know all of my couples. I will ask you what your proposal story is. They are my favorite to hear!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Jason
    Jason Married on 06/29/2019

Professional and courteous

I can't say enough to emphasize Meghans attention to detail and photo skill. I will be a returning customer when the family grows. She did better than we had ever dreamed for our wedding photos. She will not disappoint!
  • Kailey
    Kailey W. Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Photos with a Personal Touch!

I have had multiple photo sessions with Megan and all have been overwhelmingly pleasant. She is efficient and gives great direction when posing. She even took a moment to pull up pictures on Pinterest for inspiration to ensure that I was receiving the photos I wanted. I have never had a photographer who has made me feel more at ease during a session than Megan has! I also appreciated the quick turn around time - edited photos were returned to me within a few days, which is unheard of! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone... she truly cares about providing her clients with the photos they are striving for!

Real Weddings

Exclusive

Pricing

Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, MI, 49503

Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm
Location of (Megan Kathleen Photos)

Megan Kathleen Photos frequently asked questions

What photography services does Megan Kathleen Photos include in the starting price?

Megan Kathleen Photos includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Megan Kathleen Photos include in their most popular wedding package?

Megan Kathleen Photos includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Megan Kathleen Photos offer?

Megan Kathleen Photos offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Megan Kathleen Photos offer?

Megan Kathleen Photos offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Megan Kathleen Photos offer for wedding events?

Megan Kathleen Photos offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Megan Kathleen Photos and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Megan Kathleen Photos is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Megan Kathleen Photos offer?

Megan Kathleen Photos currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding