3257 S. Union Ave., Chicago, IL 60616 Map · Phone number

About Megan Chan Photography

Megan Chan Photography offers a creative, photojournalistic approach to documenting all of the pivotal moments in your life. Whether it's an engagement, a wedding, the birth of your child, or any other milestone/important event, MCP can help you make sure you have the most beautiful photos to remember all of it by.

Follow Megan Chan Photography on

mcphotoLogo
marykevin0402160420

9 Reviews for Megan Chan Photography

Beth · Married on 05/26/2012

Megan has only been out of college for a few years, so you expect to find her slightly amateur, but she isn't at all. Because she is early in her career, she charges reasonable prices, and yet she renders superb services. She's a natural behind the camera, always willing to go the extra mile for a good shot (during our engagement shoot, she fell into a algae-covered pond to get the right angle). She did a great job of balancing guidance with a quiet presence that helped me become less self-conscious, along with a laid back attitude that allowed our personality to come through in the pictures. We had a great experience with Megan, and we would definitely use her again!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Kathy · event on 04/21/2012

Megan was wonderful professional and prompt with everything from emails to getting our photos to us. If i have one suggestion (and i really had to think about it) more and better props! But 5+stars on the things that COUNT!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Chinell · Married on 12/10/2011

Megan was AMAZING!! We were able to book her on such short notice, and her prices are fantastic. She returned my e-mails right away, and she was so easy to talk to on the wedding day. I was worried that my rambunctious and loud family would scare away most of my vendors, but Megan took everyone and everything in stride. The pictures are STUNNING, and I know that I'm gushing, but wow!!

Megan was so professional. She was on time, she asked questions. She was completely unobtrusive. She clearly enjoys doing what she does and wants to make sure that you get the best product possible. I also have to say that she was a trooper. Our wedding day was absolutely frigid. We did get to take some outdoor pictures, and she never complained. My husband and I are planning to do another session with her very soon, just us, back in our wedding duds. Megan was unhappy with the lack of pictures of just me and my husband, so she suggested that we do another shoot, just the two of us, and we're happy to do it. We are so pleased with our decision to use Megan, and I would recommend her to anyone who asked. Thank you, Megan!!!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Megan Chan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Debbie's Floral
    Debbie's Floral Wedding Florists

We created the flowers for a wedding this summer and Megan was the photographer. I am so impressed with the whole portfolio of photos she has posted on line of the wedding. I have seen the photos from probably 300 plus weddings over the past 10 years; She has really presented creative, top quaily photos for this wedding. The photos from her website stand out as top notch as far a creativity, quality, coloration, etc. In our opinion, any bride should check out Megan's Web site and consider using her as her wedding photographer.

• Debbie's Floral