7941 North May Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Map · Phone number

About Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique

For the discerning bride, this boutique sets the bar by offering couture designers from around the world as well as gowns from local designer Meg Guess to bring chic fashion forward styles to Oklahoma City.

Visit our design studio in the chic area of Midtown, Oklahoma City, and experience the ambiance and unique approach of Meg Guess Couture personally.

Follow Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique on

Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique 1
Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique 2
Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique 3

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2018

The girls at Meg Guess are very kind and helpful! I bought my wedding dress here and it was absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend this shop.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique 4
    Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique 5
    Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique 6

kari · Married on 09/19/2015

Meg Guess Couture Bridal is the first place I went because I had heard such great things about this boutique. They far exceeded my expectations! First of all, the selection of beautiful dresses was amazing, and the shop was beautiful. Second, the customer service was fantastic. I probably tried on 20 dresses before I found the "one." The girls were not only patient with me, they were excited for me! I felt like I was playing dress-up with my best friends. Once I found the perfect dress, they helped me find shoes and accessories that made the dress ME! I went back for several fittings and by the time I took it home it was a work of art. It fit like a glove. I could not have dreamed up a better shopping experience. So much fun!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Keisha · Married on 04/25/2015

When I met with my photographer and told him I had yet to shop for a wedding dress he told me to go straight to Meg Guess Couture, that they would take the best care of me. He was SO RIGHT. From my first step in the door the girls were so friendly and welcoming. I had my parents and MOH with me and they all were treated as if they were the bride! I was the only person in the shop that morning, so I had 3 girls helping me get into dresses, pulling dresses from the back, picking out veils, etc. It was wonderful! I felt like a princess. It didn't take many dresses for me to know when I had found the perfect one... it was the 4th dress and everyone unanimously knew it was the one. There were smiles and happy tears.

From the selection of my dress, to the measurements, ordering, fittings and finally receiving my dress - the girls at Meg Guess were truly top notch. They were kind and professional, eager and willing, sincere and passionate.

Dress shopping at Meg Guess is the best choice any bride can make!
    Thank you Meg Guess for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• Sharon Tabb Bridal Makeup & Hair
    Sharon Tabb Bridal Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Meg Guess Couture. Meg Guess is a so talented and we are lucky she is in Oklahoma!!! NO need to drive to Dallas. Meg and her team are amazing and a delight to work with. They have gowns all price points, as well as the most beautiful veils Ive ever seen, ~ also the best hair accessories and jewelry!!!

• The Oklahoma Photobooth Company
    The Oklahoma Photobooth Company Photo Booths

Absolutely Amazing Work!

• Josh McCullock Photography
    Josh McCullock Photography Wedding Photographers

Many of my brides have used Meg for their gown or veil and and always rave about the service and attention to detail. She has an distinctly modern, elegant style that makes her work stand out.

• 7941 North May Avenue Oklahoma City, 73120 See on map