Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique

Oklahoma City, OK View map

For the discerning bride, this boutique sets the bar by offering couture designers from around the world as well as gowns from local designer Meg Guess to bring chic fashion forward styles to Oklahoma City.

Visit our design studio in the chic area of Midtown, Oklahoma City, and experience the ambiance and unique approach of Meg Guess Couture personally.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Veils

4.3

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 07/22/2018
    The girls at Meg Guess are very kind and helpful! I bought my wedding dress here and it was absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend this shop.
    Kari Married on 09/19/2015
    Meg Guess Couture Bridal is the first place I went because I had heard such great things about this boutique. They far exceeded my expectations! First of all, the selection of beautiful dresses was amazing, and the shop was beautiful. Second, the customer service was fantastic. I probably tried on 20 dresses before I found the "one." The girls were not only patient with me, they were excited for me! I felt like I was playing dress-up with my best friends. Once I found the perfect dress, they helped me find shoes and accessories that made the dress ME! I went back for several fittings and by the time I took it home it was a work of art. It fit like a glove. I could not have dreamed up a better shopping experience. So much fun!
    Keisha Married on 04/25/2015
    When I met with my photographer and told him I had yet to shop for a wedding dress he told me to go straight to Meg Guess Couture, that they would take the best care of me. He was SO RIGHT. From my first step in the door the girls were so friendly and welcoming. I had my parents and MOH with me and they all were treated as if they were the bride! I was the only person in the shop that morning, so I had 3 girls helping me get into dresses, pulling dresses from the back, picking out veils, etc. It was wonderful! I felt like a princess. It didn't take many dresses for me to know when I had found the perfect one... it was the 4th dress and everyone unanimously knew it was the one. There were smiles and happy tears.

From the selection of my dress, to the measurements, ordering, fittings and finally receiving my dress - the girls at Meg Guess were truly top notch. They were kind and professional, eager and willing, sincere and passionate.

Dress shopping at Meg Guess is the best choice any bride can make!
    Thank you Meg Guess for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Sharon Tabb Bridal Makeup & Hair Sharon Tabb Bridal Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Meg Guess Couture. Meg Guess is a so talented and we are lucky she is in Oklahoma!!! NO need to drive to Dallas. Meg and her team are amazing and a delight to work with. They have gowns all price points, as well as the most beautiful veils Ive ever seen, ~ also the best hair accessories and jewelry!!!

The Oklahoma Photobooth Company The Oklahoma Photobooth Company Photo Booths

Absolutely Amazing Work!

Josh McCullock Photography Josh McCullock Photography Wedding Photographers

Many of my brides have used Meg for their gown or veil and and always rave about the service and attention to detail. She has an distinctly modern, elegant style that makes her work stand out.

7941 North May Avenue Oklahoma City, 73120

Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Location of (Meg Guess Couture Bridal & Boutique)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding