4051 G Barrancas Ave. #288, Pensacola, FL 32507 Map · Phone number

About Meg Baisden Photography

OUR STYLE
Meg Baisden Photography is an award-winning wedding photography studio based out of Pensacola, FL. We specialize in artistic documentary wedding coverage. We use a blend of modern style & classic photojournalism to create a warm, emotional style of photography. We capture moments in a beautiful & artistic way.

COVERAGE AREAS
We cover the entire Southeast United States. We have worked in New Orleans, Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville, and Hilton Head/Savannah. We routinely work in Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa. Of course, we extensively cover the Florida Panhandle including Seaside, Destin, and Santa Rosa Beach. Additionally, we've photographed weddings in the Bahamas, St. Lucia, and the US Vigin Islands!

AWARD-WINNING PHOTOJOURNALISM
We are award-winning members of the Wedding Photojournalist Association. Membership alone is exclusive to less than 5% of vendors in the wedding photography industry. On top of our membership, we have obtained the coveted Gold Medallion. You can view our portfolio of award-winning images here:
WPJA | Award-Winning Images

bj02

34 Reviews for Meg Baisden Photography

• Phanessa

Phanessa · Married on 03/02/2013

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would - with gusto. Meg and Charles are not only amazing photographers, but even better people. My husband and I are not completely comfortable being photographed, but when M & C came up to do our engagement photos, we felt like we were spending the afternoon with some old friends rather than photographers. And while we were happy with just the experience, the photos came out even more phenomenal than we could have imagined. Each moment they captured portrayed us perfectly - goofy, happy and in love. Fast forward to the wedding, and Meg became my soul sister, guiding me through the preparation, keeping me sane and capturing everything. I am so looking forward to seeing our wedding through their lenses, because I know if will be simply spectacular. I can't thank them enough for being a part of our big day, and our lives.

The perfect photography team! Our wedding pictures are all that we asked for and more. Meg and Charles split up so one captured me (the bride) while getting ready and before the ceremony and the other captured my soon-to-be husband. We hired them for both our rehearsal and wedding and just absolutely love our pictures. They are so creative and I must say our pictures are stunning. :) You couldn't find a better photography team. Plus, they are the sweetest people. WIthout a doubt, we would hire them again. Any bride would be lucky to have such a great photographer.

Sherry · Married on 04/28/2012

We love Meg and Charles. They are 100% professional, sweet, prompt and a joy to work with. Our wedding photos are amazing. When we look at the pictures it makes us go back to that day as Meg and Charles captured the feeling of our big day. They are truly caring people and take so much pride in their work.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Meg Baisden Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Stacie Shea Events
    Stacie Shea Events Wedding Planners

Meg is an exceptional photographer and now friend. I couldnt have had the amazing wedding day that I had without her. If I could do it all over again I would hire her again and this time for more than just two days..a week!

• WaterColor Inn
    WaterColor Inn Hotel Weddings

Some of the most beautiful work I have seen in my career as a wedding professional! Meg and Charles have been with us going on five years and are amazing at what they do!

• Bentley's on the Bay
    Bentley's on the Bay Banquet Halls

Meg and Charles are both fabulous photographers. They really connect with each of their clients and it shows in their work. They seem to capture that special quality that makes each couple special.

• 4051 G Barrancas Ave., #288 Pensacola, 32507 See on map