PO Box 1265, Missoula, MT 59803 Map · Phone number

About Meera Graham Photography

A photographer for couples that want to actually EXPERIENCE a meaningful wedding day.

Hi, my beautiful friends! I'm Meera. I'm a wedding coach-photographer hybrid that specializes in supporting couples that want to fully EXPERIENCE your day, but are worried that sh*t will get in the way. I combine connective coaching with documentary photography to keep your grounded and tell your story. I'm also a queer woman of color, the daughter of Indian immigrants, and married to my soul mate and best friend.

My approach is great for anyone looking for permission to stay connected and true to yourselves throughout the wedding planning process, but is especially helpful for people with multi-faceted identities, old emotional wounds, or complicated stories. Whether you're wrestling with how to honor your queer or multicultural identity, managing chronic health struggles, handling complicated family dynamics, handling unexpected emotions, or simply want permission to stay true to yourselves through it all...I'm by your side from start to finish.

From this moment on, you’re not alone. I promise a multi-month experience that will transform your wedding day, and documentary imagery that centers your identity, community, emotions and the beauty of all that you are.

OPEN TO ALL:
I support, celebrate and advocate for the LGBTQ community and people of all faiths, backgrounds, ages, educational experiences, bodies and abilities. I promise to stand beside you and tell your stories in all their fullness. I also hold My Couples to this standard. I’m likely not right for you if your personal views are rooted in the oppression of other Couples that I support.

Summary
Meera Graham supports couples in staying grounded during planning and on the day of your wedding, and captures documentary photography that focuses on emotions and honest moments. All packages include wedding advocacy/support, an engagement session and all-day documentary coverage of your wedding day. Meera also provides a convenient photography registry option to make the most of your wedding package.

Follow Meera Graham Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dennis Webber Photography
meeragrahamportfolio 170619 6 51 773788 157375908717071
meeraphotolowres104 51 773788 157375919228760

13 Reviews for Meera Graham Photography

Sunny · Married on 06/22/2019

Meera was the best decision I made about my wedding

If you're just starting out, let me warn you - wedding planning is terrible, absolutely terrible! My (now) husband and I are normally pretty unflappable people, but the stress of wedding planning even got to us. It's (probably) all the expectations from the people around you (and from yourself) and the gigantic price tag that gets put on this crazy day. People SEVERELY undersell how stressful the whole process is.

Cut to hiring Meera, which was absolutely the best decision I ever made. Meera was this wonderful, calming presence throughout the whole process and made me feel like there was a bit of sanity to be had in the wedding planning process and on the actual day. I hired a wedding coordinator too, but honestly Meera was basically doing her job for her too. Meera will take beautiful pictures but she'll also have wonderful conversations with your guests, find you an extra bobby pin when your hair is falling out, fix your sound system, and dance it up with you on the dance floor- all while keeping you a little bit sane during the craziness of the day. I'm so happy I had her around.

Our dig deeper sessions were wonderful too. While you're busy planning your wedding, it's easy to forget to gush about your partner and all the amazing reasons you decided to marry them. These sessions gave us an opportunity to just focus on each other and really remember why we were putting up with all the craziness. As an added bonus, we got to know Meera too! It's so much better to have someone you're comfortable with snapping photos of you all day.

Anyway, that's enough gushing. Hire Meera. I swear, it'll be the best decision you make.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Simone

Simone · Married on 10/20/2018

Meera doesn't just have a gift; she IS a gift.

Where to even begin?? One glance at Meera’s site will show you the absolute magic and authentic love she captures; as you explore further, you’ll get a taste of how much of her own love, joy, and enthusiasm she pours into her art and her clients. The short version: working with Meera is a transformative, incredible experience that will help your partner see themselves through your eyes. This journey (yep, it’s a journey!) will make both your wedding and your relationship even more meaningful and celebrated than you’d imagine possible (especially amid the frequent stress of planning the event!).

As a queer person, it was important to both me and my partner that all our vendors shared our values and celebrated love: know that you will be safe and supported with Meera. Also, my partner and I both consider(ed) ourselves unphotogenic and camera shy; very rarely do we see photos of ourselves that we like, and neither of us has ever been comfortable in front of a camera. If this is you: TRUST MEERA. She’s a genius at helping you relax and connect with your partner without worrying (too much) about the photos she’s snapping from afar. The engagement session was wonderful; we had a chance to get to know Meera in person, and her approach helped us vanquish awkwardness and explore and deepen our connection, which absolutely comes through in the photos from both the engagement shoot and the day of the wedding.

In a series of skype calls in the months beforehand, Meera helped us focus on what we wanted to feel, experience, and remember about our wedding, which helped us stay present to the joy of our community and celebration instead of getting sucked into the stress and jitters and whirlwind that accompany such a significant event. By the time we got married, Meera was every bit as much a part of our community as our lifelong friends and family (we would’ve wanted her to attend as a friend even if she wasn’t the photographer! But as it’s hopefully clear by now—we are so glad she was our photographer). Her photos captured the essence of our love, the perfect golden October light, the genuine joy everyone was feeling. I had to stop starring photos in our final album because I was favoriting every one.

Maybe you weren’t anticipating a novel when you started reading this review, but trust me: this only scratches the surface. Meera is a gem, and we were (and are!) so lucky to have her on our team and in our lives.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Do yourself a favor and work with Meera!

Having Meera as our wedding photographer is maybe the best decision my partner and I made related to our wedding... and we made a lot of good decisions (hello, apple cinnamon wedding cake with maple filling!). She is one of the most astonishingly honest and compassionate human beings I've ever had the privilege to know. Her capacity to truly love and support her clients throughout the entire wedding planning process is so incredible in and of itself... AND it enables her to capture the most spectacularly authentic images of you and your loved ones. She is an incredibly skilled photographer -- a casual glance at her photographs would tell you that -- but what really sets her apart is how safe she makes you feel while photographing intimate moments between you and your partner, how adeptly she corrals large groups of people for family/friend shots, and how carefully she works to document the range of emotions and experiences of that special day. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Meera Graham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6700.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• PO Box 1265 Missoula, MT, 59803 See on map
    406-926-1500 (Phone number)
    Location of (Meera Graham Photography)