954 Lolena Street, Honolulu, HI 96817 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Medicine of Beauty

Medicine of Beauty is a hair and makeup service in Honolulu, Hawaii. They are based on the island of Oahu and have a team of talented hair and makeup artists. You can come to their relaxing and elegant studio or their team can come to your hotel, home, or venue.

Each stylist offers a unique set of skills to give you flawless makeup and hair. They have bridal packages that can be customized to meet you needs or you can choose from their a la carte services. They can serve you, bridesmaids, family members, and junior bridesmaids. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Styling

• Videos 3

10 Reviews for Medicine of Beauty

• I

Ixchel Samaniego · Married on 12/14/2018

Enhancing My Features and Making Me Feel Beautiful As I Am!

Kate made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Being a lifestyle model and working full-time at an agency, I've worked with hundreds of makeup artists throughout my life. Kate has been my favorite. I'm able to just relax and trust her, which is typically hard for me to do. The thing that sets her apart the most, however, is how she studied my face like an art and chose products/techniques that enhanced my natural features. She made me appreciate what I already have instead of trying to look like someone else. She made me feel like I was already enough and that the makeup just brought out what I already had. She also showed me all the products she used and let me know what each one does- perfect for a Type A gal like myself. Thanks for making big days so easy, Kate! I appreciate what I have so much more. I used to think I had to cake it on to look super glam and done up, but she showed me that simply using products correctly (and the right ones) make me look more beautiful and glam than ever! I had so many compliments on my makeup and felt like a star!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Medicine of Beauty's reply:

It is such an honor to be working with you and the agency! That you have trusted me so many times with the pageants and events.
  • Kayla

Kayla Simms · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent all around!

Very quick to respond and flexible! Her work is absolutely amazing. She made me feel like a princess on my day. Who could ask for more then that on their wedding day? Couldn’t beat the amazing Hawaii backdrop paired with an amazing makeup artist. I felt like a princess, but also exactly like myself. Absolutely recommend her to everyone getting married in Hawaii!

I also had her dermaplane my face before the wedding, tint and shape my brows and do a fabulous lash lift! Absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Medicine of Beauty's reply:

Thank you Kayla! I was honored you traveled so far and chose Medicine of Beauty as your Beauty Team. We had such a wonderful time with you!

Jennifer Smith · Married on 11/16/2018

Made me feel like my best self

Kate was amazing. I have always struggled with confidence, but having my make up done by Kate made me feel unstoppable. I felt beautiful and full of confidence.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Medicine of Beauty's reply:

It was such a pleasure!! Thank you so much for having us be your beauty team for your Wedding! The photos are incredible :)

Award

Medicine of Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 110.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing