Meant To Be Calligraphy

Alexandria, VA View map

Life’s most meaningful celebrations deserve a personal touch.

We can help you set the tone for your wedding or party long before the first guest arrives with beautiful hand-lettered invitations and envelopes, then help carry that elegance through the event with hand-lettered ceremony programs, escort cards, table markers, menus, Quaker-style marriage certificates, personalized stationery, thank you notes, and more.

Sylvanna Married on 10/15/2016
    The finished product is absolutely gorgeous, consistent, and perfected a beautiful invitation and place cards. I have no problem recommending Meant to be and would gladly use them again. She was finished ahead of schedule and did a perfect job. 8 months later, people still comment on how beautiful the calligraphy was.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 08/20/2016
    Michele did a fabulous job on my wedding invitations! We absolutely love everything that she does! I've been working with Michele on various projects for the past 6-8 years and I'm absolutely blown away by her talent!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 08/13/2016
    Meant To Be came recommended to me by Hitched, the bridal boutique in Georgetown where I designed and purchased our invitations. Hitched is a top-notch salon, so I knew anyone they suggested must be good. They gave me several calligraphers to research and choose from, but Michele and Meant To Be stood out immediately. She made the process so easy and even accommodated my rushed timeline (thank you!). Our envelopes were gorgeous and I had several guests text me pictures with comments about how amazing the calligraphy was.

My husband also had Michele help him with my wedding gift - a painting with a message on the back, which she wrote using a font similar to our invitations. Again, her work was flawless. Would highly recommend Michele and Meant To Be to anyone looking for beautiful calligraphy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Alexandria, 22305

By appointment
Location of (Meant To Be Calligraphy)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding