Mankato, Mankato, MN 56001 Map · Phone number

About Amber Terese Events

Amber Terese Events is a Minneapolis based wedding planning company with an eye for detail, timeless style, and a lively spirit.

Specializing in Day-of Coordination, Partial and Full Planning.

Let's be honest, often wedding planners are viewed as being over the top and frivolous, and if that's the type of planner you want..I am not your girl. I am down to earth and have no problem helping my clients keep their feet on the ground (and their budget non-cringeworthy). I don't want you to include every one of the top wedding pins on Pinterest, I want your wedding to create the NEW top pins on Pinterest using the details and story that is uniquely YOURS. I want you to spend your day sipping champagne and laughing with your bridesmaids, smooching your soon to be hubby, and soaking up every moment of your very special day, not worrying about pesky details. I'll handle that.

CHEERS!

Amber Terese Events was formally known as Meaningful Moments.

Follow Amber Terese Events on

Couple photo
ff9bbe086944c52d 1524684073 4f21a2c79c557555 1524684071 27f4bd340305e12d 152468

8 Reviews for Amber Terese Events

Jen · Married on 10/21/2017

You guys… Amber is INCREDIBLE!!! PERIOD!!! Drop the mic!!!

I honestly probably wouldn’t have made it down the aisle if it weren’t for her AMAZING help!!! I have a very type A personality and it was hard to find someone I could trust, to oversee one of the most important days of my life. But Amber over exceeded my expectations!!! From researching vendors, to meeting vendors with my husband and I, to picking decorations, to handling crazy family members, to negotiating vendor contracts, to the day of coordination… I mean the list goes on and on. She was always on top of her game and always available! When I would start to panic or stress over something, she could tell through my texts and would instantly pick up the phone and call me. She always had the right answers to calm me do. She didn’t even bat an eyelash when I would start to turn a bit “bridezilla!” She always made me feel like she had everything 100% under control.

She was able to take the vision in my head and make it happen in real life. I am forever grateful and thankful for everything she did to help me throughout this process! I would hands down recommend Amber!!! We are now Westies for life (Wedding Besties!)

Sent on 01/06/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/26/2017

Meaningful Moments literally saved my wedding day. My mother turned a beautiful mother-daughter moment into a huge fight because the wedding day wasn't about her. The things she screamed at me were so terrible I was sobbing on the phone with my then fiance and we were discussing how to notify our 200 guests the wedding was cancelled. Meaningful Moments showed up early and talked me out of canceling the wedding. For the rest of the day Meaningful Moments made sure I was happy and had everything I wanted/needed. Meaningful Moments truly focuses on what the BRIDE wants and was the glue that held my cluster of a wedding together rather than letting it fall apart. My only regret is that I did not hire Meaningful Moments to plan my entire wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Megen · Married on 09/10/2016

Amber and her team are amazing!! I couldn't of asked for a better day of coordinator!! My wedding day was amazing, I had no stress all thanks to these amazing and hardworking girls!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Award

Amber Terese Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3