San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number

About Meaganne McCandess Makeup & Hair

Welcome. I've been a professional hair and makeup artist for over 15 years, and it's my pleasure to work with brides on their wedding day. You'll get quality, gorgeous hair and makeup applied that is long-wearing, and I will give you my calming attention and support for much of your morning. You can view some of my work at www.meagannemccandess.com.

lila10
AndrewWeeksPhotography201009
JOHNJUDY0468

4 Reviews for Meaganne McCandess Makeup & Hair

Brianna · Married on 07/14/2018

Meaganne did an outstanding job on my bridal hair and makeup earlier this month! We did a trial run in January and I liked her work and calm, friendly demeanor so much that I didn't hesitate to book her for my wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, she was very responsive and helpful over email. I got an uneven, too-short haircut about two months before the wedding and when I contacted her in a panic, she kindly suggested some solutions. She also provided some much needed moral support towards the end of my time in the makeup chair when I was starting to feel anxious about the pending ceremony. I'm very grateful to Meaganne for making me feel beautiful and like the best version of myself on my big day!

P.s. My wedding was in Portland, Oregon. Meaganne works in both California and the Portland area.

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 08/04/2012

I could not have been happier with Meaganne! I am a really low key girl who never wears makeup or does anything fancy with my hair. I wanted to look more glam on the wedding day while still looking like myself, and Meaganne achieved the perfect look! I could not have been happier. She also made my bridesmaids look absolutely gorgeous. She was also so accommodating when I kept changing the trial time, and was a really calming personality the day of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 08/31/2012

melissa · Married on 06/11/2011

Meaganne is awesome!! She did my hair and makeup, my bridesmaids' makeup, and my mom's makeup for my June wedding at The Ranch Golf Club. I couldn't believe how amazing everyone looked and Meaganne was able to make everyone look both beautiful and unique. She used airbrush foundation which felt and looked natural and looked fabulous in pictures. My makeup lasted all night even with all of our crazy dancing!!

Not only did Meaganne do a fabulous job with hair and makeup, but her calm and soothing personality helped center me throughout the day. Meaganne made sure I was eating and drinking enough water all morning and even talked me through some deep breathing exercises. All of my bridesmaids and mom were extremely happy with how their makeup turned out and it made for a fun morning.

I couldn't have asked for anyone better than Meaganne and I highly recommend her for your wedding. Thank you for everything :)

Sent on 06/19/2011

Meaganne McCandess Makeup & Hair FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup