285 Nicoll Street New Haven CT, North Haven, CT 06511 Map · Phone number

About Rebel LLC

THE REBEL BRIDE EXPERIENCE

Welcome to Rebel Styling Experts an award winning mobile Bridal and event makeup and hairstyling team. Luxury beauty services from New England's TOP hair stylists and make-up artists. Treat yourself on your wedding, and all your special events.

WE WILL LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE KNOWN SECRET...

-Most of that celeb hair you are lusting after most likely has a few (or a LOT of!) hair extensions lurking. We can help you acheive that hair of your dreams whether it be thick, long and luxurious - or you just want to add a little oomph to your current do'.

-At Rebel we use our own brand of top quality hand-tied hair extensions that are custom colored along with your hair to match perfectly and create a seamless blend. The hair extensions are placed in rows in the hair by creating a "track" with a bead and string technique that causes the least amount of damage to your own hair. Our hand-tied hair is super lightweight and attached by sewing them onto the tracks created by our extension experts. They are then cut to blend with your hair making your hair dreams come true. They feel comfortable and look amazing! I gaurentee once you have them you will never go back...Invest in yourself, your hair is the crown you never take off!

-if you are interested in hair extensions, inquire within and come in for you free consultation.

At Rebel, we know planning a wedding is a lot of work and we want you to know we have all your beauty needs covered! In addition to our Xtra by Rebel extensions our elite hair and makeup artists offer:

-Perfect Brows

-Glowing Flawless Skin

-Natural Tan

-Flawless Color

-Healthy Hair with organic vegan products that work!

-Extensions so natural no one will know you even have them, except for your hair looking on point!

me

Rebel LLC 4
Rebel LLC 5

Emily Haberlin · Married on 06/22/2019

Meagan is the best!!!

Meagan was an absolute joy to work with. She is so sweet and made me feel so calm on the big day. She takes direction extremely well and is so dedicated to making sure you look exactly as you envisioned. Her attention to detail is unparalleled. She did hair styling for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law. Everyone was absolutely in love with their look. Cannot praise her enough!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Rebel LLC 6

Rebel LLC's reply:

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. I hope you had the best day of your life on your wedding day and thank you so much for letting me be a part of it. Best wishes to you and your hubby!

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Meagan is a true star! THE biggest sweetheart and SHE KNOWS HER STUFF!! I wanted soft romantic curls for my wedding day and that is exactly what I got! My hair is thick and unruly and I've gotten some terrible curled dos before, so before meeting Meagan I was feeling very uneasy about my hair for my wedding day. Upon emailing Meagan, she put every single worry to rest and proved it during my trial! I couldn't have been happier! On the day of the wedding, she was the first vendor to meet us bright and early to do our hair. She showed up shining, smiling, and ready to go! She, alone, did all 6 of our hair styles with grace and ease and on (if not ahead of) schedule. Each and everyone's hair was beyond beautiful and stayed ALL day!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Rebel LLC 7
    Rebel LLC 8
    Rebel LLC 9
    Rebel LLC 10

Tatyana · Married on 08/31/2014

LOVE working with Meagan! She is very nice and sweet! And, more importantly, knows what she is doing. I am very picky when it comes to my hair and Megan is a perfectionist, so I had nothing but GREAT experience working with her! She did my hair for my wedding over 5 years ago and 3 other weddings I went to. Unfortunately, my hair is rather short and thin, but every time she “worked her magic”, it looked great and I got lots of compliments about it!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Award

Rebel LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 135.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

• Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy
    Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy Wedding Hair & Makeup

Meagan at Cleopatra's can just do anything! Not only does she do my hair but I recommend her to all of my bridal clients. She is a pleasure to work with and very creative. She consistently delivers great work in a timely manner-making the day of go very smoothly for her brides.

• 285 Nicoll Street New Haven CT North Haven, CT, 06511 See on map