Rebel LLC

33 Bernhard rd, North Haven, CT 06473 Map · Phone number

About Rebel LLC

Meagan Jones Specializes in bringing beauty to all of your special events. Providing an onsite and in salon service ranging from all aspects of hair as well at professional airbrush make up artistry provided by Stacey Palancia @ Blush Couture. We use safer more natural products and continue education to provide the most current beautiful styles for you.

Harkness

Rebel LLC 2
Rebel LLC 3
Rebel LLC 4

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Meagan is a true star! THE biggest sweetheart and SHE KNOWS HER STUFF!! I wanted soft romantic curls for my wedding day and that is exactly what I got! My hair is thick and unruly and I've gotten some terrible curled dos before, so before meeting Meagan I was feeling very uneasy about my hair for my wedding day. Upon emailing Meagan, she put every single worry to rest and proved it during my trial! I couldn't have been happier! On the day of the wedding, she was the first vendor to meet us bright and early to do our hair. She showed up shining, smiling, and ready to go! She, alone, did all 6 of our hair styles with grace and ease and on (if not ahead of) schedule. Each and everyone's hair was beyond beautiful and stayed ALL day!

Rebel LLC 5
    Rebel LLC 6
    Rebel LLC 7
    Rebel LLC 8

Tatyana · Married on 08/31/2014

LOVE working with Meagan! She is very nice and sweet! And, more importantly, knows what she is doing. I am very picky when it comes to my hair and Megan is a perfectionist, so I had nothing but GREAT experience working with her! She did my hair for my wedding over 5 years ago and 3 other weddings I went to. Unfortunately, my hair is rather short and thin, but every time she “worked her magic”, it looked great and I got lots of compliments about it!

Gina · Married on 08/17/2014

I am so happy that I chose Meagan to do my hair for my wedding.
    Picking a hair style was really difficult for me even though we had a trial to sort it out beforehand. Meagan didn't skip a beat when I changed my hairstyle choice the day of the wedding. She was super patient and understanding which helped bring down my level of stress. She also nailed the hairstyle I chose last minute, it suited me and my dress perfectly. My bridesmaids, Mother and Mother-in-law also looked stunning. Meagan is easy going and super talented at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone.

Award

Rebel LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy
    Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy Wedding Hair & Makeup

Meagan at Cleopatra's can just do anything! Not only does she do my hair but I recommend her to all of my bridal clients. She is a pleasure to work with and very creative. She consistently delivers great work in a timely manner-making the day of go very smoothly for her brides.

• 33 Bernhard rd North Haven, Connecticut, 06473 See on map