Fort Worth, TX 76199 Map · Phone number

Meagan Bechtel Beauty and Styling 3
  • Jenny

Jenny Walker · Married on 04/05/2019

Wonderful! Love her!

I hired Meg for our May 4th wedding, and I am SO happy that I did. She is wonderful. Her work speaks for itself, but aside from that she is so lovely to work with. Meg is extremely professional and truly wants you to feel your best on your big day. On top of making myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids look and feel amazing, she juggled all of our personalities with patience and grace. I could not recommend Meg enough, she was truly an extremely large part of making our day the best day ever.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/21/2018

Meg B was perfection!

Meg does the most beautiful work! I wanted a look that was classic and timeless, but still wedding day level. She interpreted that and absolutely nailed it. My bridesmaids were all happy with her work, and we know that is no easy task. She is kind, thoughtful and a delight to be around. You will be with your hair & m/u artist the majority of the day so make sure to book someone you actually like! Bonus points to Meg for knowing how to keep my makeup from melting off when it was 107 degrees outside. Bless her soul!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Meagan Bechtel Beauty and Styling 4
    Meagan Bechtel Beauty and Styling 5
    Meagan Bechtel Beauty and Styling 6

Jen · Married on 10/29/2016

Meg is an absolute gem! She did makeup for my engagement session and I fell in love with her. She is kind, passionate about her job, genuinely happy, and just a nice loving person. I knew I had to have her for my wedding day so I did what I could to book her! She did my hair and makeup for my bridal session, HAMU for my wedding day, and HAMU for several of my people on the day of. She is absolutely one of the most talented people I have ever met. I don't know a lot about makeup, but this girl makes you look and feel like the most beautiful person in the room. The best thing about her...I have a new friend out of the deal. I'm the lucky one and I am so glad I booked with her. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/10/2016