Meagan Bechtel Beauty and Styling

Meagan Bechtel Beauty and Styling 3
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/21/2018

Meg B was perfection!

Meg does the most beautiful work! I wanted a look that was classic and timeless, but still wedding day level. She interpreted that and absolutely nailed it. My bridesmaids were all happy with her work, and we know that is no easy task. She is kind, thoughtful and a delight to be around. You will be with your hair & m/u artist the majority of the day so make sure to book someone you actually like! Bonus points to Meg for knowing how to keep my makeup from melting off when it was 107 degrees outside. Bless her soul!

Meagan Bechtel Beauty and Styling 4
    Meagan Bechtel Beauty and Styling 5
    Meagan Bechtel Beauty and Styling 6

Jen · Married on 10/29/2016

Meg is an absolute gem! She did makeup for my engagement session and I fell in love with her. She is kind, passionate about her job, genuinely happy, and just a nice loving person. I knew I had to have her for my wedding day so I did what I could to book her! She did my hair and makeup for my bridal session, HAMU for my wedding day, and HAMU for several of my people on the day of. She is absolutely one of the most talented people I have ever met. I don't know a lot about makeup, but this girl makes you look and feel like the most beautiful person in the room. The best thing about her...I have a new friend out of the deal. I'm the lucky one and I am so glad I booked with her. She is worth every penny!

I never learned how to put on more than anything other than face power and eyeliner / mascara, so I knew I had to find someone who could make me look fabulous on my wedding day.

Meagan did an amazing job! After our consultation I felt so comfortable with her. She was so sweet and personable. At my makeup trial I told her I wanted to look like a fairy queen on my wedding day and not only is that how I looked but that is exactly how I felt! After the makeup trail I went to get lunch with my makeup and hair still looking stunning and I was stopped by someone who told me they HAD to have Meagan's info for themselves because my face and hair looked so good.

On the day of the wedding she met my bridal party at the hotel where we were getting ready and everyone got either hair or hair and makeup done by Meagan and her team. They were so wonderful to all of us and we all LOVED how we looked.

My fiance told me after the wedding that he wants Meagan to show me how to do my makeup like that because I looked so beautiful and flawless.

Meagan will make you feel like you are her dear friend and she will make your hair and makeup look so beautiful for your event.

Real Weddings