Meadowscent

Gardiner, NY View map

At Meadowscent, we provide the highest quality flowers available from sustainable farms. Our highly trained staff will assist you with the greatest attention and provide you with the most progressive floral design. We look forward to creating exclusive designs to complete your wedding style.

• Nadine
    Nadine R. Married on 11/11/2021

Dream Flowers

Theresa was amazing during our initial phone call and listened to all my ideas on what I imagined my wedding flowers to look like! I don’t know much about flowers and styles and she was spot on with giving me the bouquets of my dreams based on photos I sent her. They were delivered to my home timely, and the team setting up the tables at our venue were amazing as well. I highly recommend, and will use again in the future!

Meadowscent's reply:

Thank you Nadine! We are so glad you loved everything. Our pleasure was helping to make your wedding beautiful!
    Ashley H. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing! Meadowscent is the best!

Theresa and the team at Meadowscent are exactly who you want for your wedding. She is attentive, sweet and will design the bouquet based on your dreams and inspiration. I had an initial in person consult with Theresa and she asked all about the details and kept in contact in the planning process. When we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID, she was so understanding and helpful. I had a beautiful bouquet for my small intimate ceremony and then even more beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and decor for my larger reception this past summer. You won't go wrong hiring them for your wedding! :-) Thank you Theresa and Meadowscent!!
    Christa S. Married on 05/29/2021

Professional, affordable, amazing to work with!

All floral details were planned virtually due to proximity and COVID, and everything came out EXACTLY how I envisioned the day-of (size, colors, style…). Theresa helped me customize my package and make sure I wasn’t wasting money on unnecessary things (like reminding me we can use the bridesmaid bouquets for table decor!). Delivery day-of was also smooth and timely, and she even delivered to 2 separate locations for me and my husband, PLUS the venue. Thank you!

Meadowscent's reply:

Many thanks Christa! It makes us very happy to know you loved everything. We are so glad your day was perfect!

Real Weddings

• Domiana & Joe
    77 photos · 11/03/2018

2356 Rt. 44-55 Gardiner, 10 Church St., New Paltz Gardiner, 12525
Location of (Meadowscent)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding