Meadow Hill Farm

8 Reviews for Meadow Hill Farm

• Abby

Abby Strayer · Married on 06/27/2020

Perfect Venue and Owner!

My husband and I could rave about our experience with Meadow Hill Farms forever! We just had our wedding ceremony and reception at Meadow Hill Farm and couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. Jenny, the owner, was absolutely amazing when it came to helping us plan our wedding as well as doing our florals. We feel so lucky to have found this special place and wish we could relive the day again. Thank you again Jenny!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Josephine

Josephine R Parker · Married on 03/21/2020

Five Star Venue!

Jenny and the team at Meadow Hill Farm literally made my dream day come true. She also let my husband and I have a picnic on the property the day that our wedding was supposed to be scheduled (COVID). This was such a lovely way to celebrate the day we had originally planned that had been put on hold.
    Jenny is the venue owner. She is so personable and creative. She also did our flowers. We were in awe of all the details. I would 100% without a doubt in my mind recommend every couple to consider Meadow Hill Farm for their wedding. They will treat you like you are their only wedding of the year!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Bob S · Married on 01/10/2020

Fantastic!,

As the father of the bride, I couldn’t say anything better about Jenny, Jake and Meadow Hill Farm. From the first meeting with our daughter right through the end of the wedding everything was done to make our daughter happy. My wife and I met Jenny and corresponded with her for thirteen months and she was nothing but responsive and professional and positive throughout the whole process.
    The venue itself is beautiful on it’s own and everything was done as our daughter wished to make her vision come true.
    The morning of the wedding my daughter and wife went over the decor and setup with Jenny and a few hours later all was as desired. Throughout the day and evening Jenny and Jake were on top of everything and not a detail was missed.
    What a treat to enjoy our daughters wedding day with family and friends without a worry. We received nothing but compliments from our guests about Meadow Hill Farm, and Jenny and Jake receive nothing but compliments from us.
    Bob & Kellie

Sent on 10/20/2019

• Columbia, 38401 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Meadow Hill Farm)