Meadow Hill Farm

Columbia, TN 38401 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• The Venue at Birchwood
  • Double Creek Farm
  • Battle Mountain Farm
  • Starstruck Farm

9 Reviews for Meadow Hill Farm

• Kayla

Kayla R. · Married on 10/31/2020

The owner, Jenny is AMAZING and the venue is gorgeous!

This venue is so beautiful that you barely need any decorations. Jenny also has many of her own for you to use on the day of the wedding. She was so helpful and made sure that there would be no worries. I can't say one bad thing about this venue. I wish I could go back and get married again!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Abby

Abby S. · Married on 06/27/2020

Perfect Venue and Owner!

My husband and I could rave about our experience with Meadow Hill Farms forever! We just had our wedding ceremony and reception at Meadow Hill Farm and couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. Jenny, the owner, was absolutely amazing when it came to helping us plan our wedding as well as doing our florals. We feel so lucky to have found this special place and wish we could relive the day again. Thank you again Jenny!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Josephine

Josephine P. · Married on 03/21/2020

Five Star Venue!

Jenny and the team at Meadow Hill Farm literally made my dream day come true. She also let my husband and I have a picnic on the property the day that our wedding was supposed to be scheduled (COVID). This was such a lovely way to celebrate the day we had originally planned that had been put on hold.
    Jenny is the venue owner. She is so personable and creative. She also did our flowers. We were in awe of all the details. I would 100% without a doubt in my mind recommend every couple to consider Meadow Hill Farm for their wedding. They will treat you like you are their only wedding of the year!

Sent on 09/24/2020

• Columbia, 38401 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Meadow Hill Farm)