744 Falcon Lane, Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number

About MDS Travel Medic

MDS Travel Medic is a Travel Consulting Agency specializing in Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Packages. All of our agents are Sandals Certified Specialist, An AM Resorts Master Agent and A RIU Specialist.

Our Brides and Couples can have peace of mind that we only partner with reputable Companies to plan your perfect day. We can guarantee that your Big day or your honeymoon will be stress free.

We listen to our clients and plan every detail your way. We also work very closely with groups meaning that no matter how many guests you have traveling with your Wedding we will work out a package at a group rate making it more affordable for your friends and family to join you for your big day.

MELISSA@mdstravelmedic911.net

dscf0764
dscf0766

3 Reviews for MDS Travel Medic

Rebecca · Married on 05/23/2015

If you are looking for a well-organized and very detail oriented person to help you with any of your travel needs, I highly recommend Melissa! She will go out of her way to make sure that everything you want or need is taken care of. She helped me find amazing vendors for my destination wedding and she made sure that our hotel accommodations were all set for my husband and I as well as some of our guests. I guarantee that if there is something you are unfamiliar with, she will have the answers to all of your questions. We would absolutely use her again if we get the chance to travel!

Sent on 06/16/2015

MDS Travel Medic's reply:

Thank you Rebecca, it was a true pleasure working with you to make your day special.
    I look forward to working with you in the future after the children come of course to plan that perfect Disney family Vacation.

Hugs and best of luck to you in the future.
    Melissa

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

Melissa was an over the top travel agent. Not only did she help us plan our destination wedding and honeymoon. she also helped us to find everything that we needed to make our special day one to remember for us and our guests. My wife and I could not be happier with her services. Not only is she caring, she was very involved and there for all our needs.

Sent on 06/01/2015

MDS Travel Medic's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both. May you have a lifetime of love and happiness.

Cassandra · Married on 03/14/2015

Melissa was a true professional. She came to my home and helped plan my destination wedding which was complicated. We had family from all over the US. Everyone arrived with all the details handled. Our honeymoon was a part of our package at the resort we married at. Call Melissa for a stress free destination wedding. You will find no one better to handle your special day.

Sent on 06/01/2015

MDS Travel Medic's reply:

I enjoyed working with your group. The only thing I regret, I wasn't at your wedding. Everyone of your family and friends were easy to work with. Many of them had me laughing and feeling like a part of the family. Thank you for the opportunity to work for such an amazing group, Best of luck to you and many years of happiness.

• Deer Creek Overlook
    Deer Creek Overlook Banquet Halls

What an amazing dedicated and highly informed travel agent. I loved meeting Melissa and am really looking forward to working with her in the future. I was very impressed by the time and effort that she has put into her business by becoming partners with most famous Vendors in Travel. I love the fact that Melissa is only a phone call away at any time just in case something is not what you expected. I will be booking my Daughter's Honeymoon with MDS Travel Medic and am looking forward to booking my next cruise with Melissa's help as well. Deer Creek Overlook is really grateful for the generous donation for our Bridal Fair on September 27, 2015. Please feel free to visit our website at www.deercreekoverlook.com for more information.

• 744 Falcon Lane Bel Air, 21014 See on map