MCM Elegante Hotel & Suites

Dallas, TX View map

The MCM Eleganté Hotel and Suites is located just minutes from downtown Dallas, DFW and Love Field Airports, over 30 restaurants, entertainment attractions, and sports venues. You’ll find all the accommodations you would expect from a premiere hotel, including spacious rooms with the most comfortable beds on the planet and luxurious synthetic down bedding. Choose one of our luxury tower rooms or a poolside cabana suite. The MCM Eleganté is the only hotel offering free transportation from both airports, as well as to area attractions.

Dine at the Windsor Restaurant or enjoy a more relaxed experience at the Finish Line Bar & Grill with widescreen HD televisions for all your sports viewing.

Other amenities include in-room coffee makers with Starbucks coffee, Bath & Body Works toiletries, complimentary high speed wireless internet access, fitness center featuring all new Precor equipment, and an outdoor pool and hot tub just to name a few. King rooms include refrigerators and microwaves.
Upgrade to our Concierge level designed to accommodate the executive traveler or for those who just want to be pampered. Or enjoy one of our many luxury poolside cabana suites. At the MCM Eleganté, there’s something for everyone.

Whether you’re planning a conference, wedding, family reunion, or any other event, let our expert staff assist you with every detail. Our goal is to make sure your experience will keep you returning again and again.

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
  • I
    Iesha B. Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent customer service

I would most definitely recommend this venue for a wedding. They are so accommodating and really tries to please the customers. They are very professional and responsive.
  • User970244 2+ years ago
    I was a happy bride with the MCM Elegante Hotel...Full of surprises :) What I enjoyed was the hotel allowing me to go in Friday evening to decorate the ballroom, along with my vendors to set up, to allow less stress for Saturday...They provided me with some nice white chair covers, they were there to serve me and my guest throughout the night, and surprised me with an ice sculpture. The honeymoon suite was outstanding, the stay was great. The next morning my whole family joined us for breakfast inside the hotel restaurant. Thank you MCM Elegante

700 N Grant Ave, Ste 600 Dallas, TX, 79761
Location of (MCM Elegante Hotel & Suites)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues