McKenna's Flower Shop

Norwich, CT View map

• Chris
    Chris B. Married on 08/16/2019

Obsessed with our Flowers!

Mckennas could not have been more professional, accommodating, helpful, and patient when it came to planning our wedding day florals. The final product was outstanding beyond measure and so much more than what we had originally planned for, that even on the day of the wedding the vision that we had planned for so long was so much better in person. From the bouquets to the arch piece, boutonnieres, and reception decor, they executed our vision so much more than we could have imagined. A huge thank you to the team at Mckennas for everything you did for us. We highly recommended them to any and everyone we know!
  • Kyrsta
    Kyrsta Married on 05/31/2019

Wedding Flowers

Extremely knowledgeable and friendly from the start. My flowers came out beautifully and exactly as I wanted!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 10/21/2018

Gorgeous Allergy-Friendly Flowers!

Michelle at McKenna's Flower Shop was extremely friendly and easy to work with! I have bad allergies and knew I needed to have silk flowers for my wedding day. I showed her some examples of what I liked and she far exceeded my expectations! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and looked so real!!! The best part is that we get to keep the flowers as decorations for many years to come. It was also helpful that they rented many of their decorations to us. We rented wood slices for the table centerpieces and windows to make a seating chart! Couldn't be happier with how it all looked!!!

520 Boswell Ave Norwich, 06360
800-889-0909
Location of (McKenna's Flower Shop)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding