Plymouth, WI 53073 Map · Phone number

About McKee Photography

I Photograph People, Not Poses....
My favorite images always end up being the ones where the people I'm photographing get to be themselves...stop worrying about posing & just enjoy themselves & eachother. Wedding photography should be about telling a story of your day...the emotions & the tiny details. This is what I strive to do at every wedding....tell your story without you feeling like you have a camera in your face all day.

My Top Favorites
1. My family...I don't know what I would do without my husband...he is also my favorite second shooter.
2. An emotional groom when he sees his bride for the first time.
3. Images that envoke an emotion
4. People getting teary eyed while watching their DVD show or looking at their album. If I could support my family on this alone...I would do this for free but alas can't pay the bills with happy tears!
5. Photographing a couple/individual that tell me they are not comfortable in front of the camera & producing beautiful portraits/images & having them say they never felt this comfortable getting their pictures taken

My passion for this art began as soon as I could pick up a camera. My mother eventually started hiding the cameras on me because I would shoot all the film before anyone even blew out the candles or opened presents! When I was 13 I bought my first professional camera from Dennis Schwartz & the rest they say is history!

I LOVE being behind the camera & capturing those tiny moments...the look that's gone in a second...the dance move that made everyone laugh...and the groom's expression when he sees his bride for the first time (I know I already said that but I so love that moment). It is very important to me that the photography end of the wedding is completely stress free for the bride & groom...the photography is the last thing you should worry about.

After 4 years of living in the Atlanta area, our family decided to return to Plymouth...for me it was a return to my roots not only in family but photography as well. Afterall, this is where it all began!

Thank you for visiting & do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions. I look forward to documenting your wedding day!

Follow McKee Photography on

75535fb68ddbc29b 1231853889640 Blogbrjo 012
Blogbrjo 001

3 Reviews for McKee Photography

Erica · Married on 05/21/2011

Michelle and her husband did a great job photographing our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Michelle has a true passion for what she does and you can see it in her work.

Sent on 05/31/2011

LaDonna · Married on 06/06/2009

McKee Photography was awesome. I had my mind set on a photographer who did not take the traditional poses. I searched and searched for a photographer and I found someone less than 2 hours away from me. After I looked on McKee Photography website and inquired about their service, McKee Photogrpahy called me and their professionalism sold me immediately. My husband & I both being school teachers, it was almost the middle of the month and we were somewhat short on cash, I explained this situation to McKee Photography and they worked with us to help us get our down payment. We met with McKee Photography at a central location and we were thrilled with the ideas that McKee Photography had for our wedding day. McKee Phtography more than satisfied our needs and we will definitely use them again once we have kids.

Sent on 07/01/2009

Doug and Brittany · Married on 10/17/2008

Everything that we asked for she did! What a wonderful person and talent she has. The quality of the prints were excellent, and very inexpensive. Very personable, everyone loved Michelle. Definately the best photographer in the dallas, marietta area to work with.

Sent on 11/21/2008

McKee Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• A Sunset Entertainment, Inc.
    A Sunset Entertainment, Inc. Wedding DJs

Wow, great to work with! I did a Wedding with them in Ga, Sept 2008. I have been a wedding dj for 20 years & They were Great!! J

• Plymouth, 53073 See on map